Writter's intro

Hi I'm Kat² not my real name and I'm just a teenager but it's a first time I made this story.

This story it's a fictional that means all is fake.

This story may have a wild things like adult stuff, and adventure, LGBTQ+, thrill.

Characters:
A. Coral kingdom characters
Princess Yuna
Queen Zila
Yuna's guard Kristian
Maids; Ella, Sophia, Nala, Belle, Sherin
ect.
B. Feast kingdom character
Prince Astrid
King Harry
Queen Hailley
Astrid's Gaurd Kenny (which is the one he loved)
Maids: Ana, Diane, Bea, Floryn, Ellie
ect.

About;
Coral kingdom- it is a happy family but it changed when the king died because he didn't marry the princess a year ago and now the princess got the curse. They hope that it was death but it wasn't if the prince marry the princess the kingdom will be safe but if the prince didn't agree to marry the princess the queen will die or turn to evil, but if the princess doesn't want to marry the prince the king will be back as a demon to destroy the whole island.

Feast kingdom- Feast kingdom always happy for some reason just a small win they celebrate, if they have a problem they'll find a solution which is to make a celebration, even maids are invited or all the people in the island.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
It has swearing words, bad words, violence, fake bloods. You should be used to things like this 😅.

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
It has 🔞 but not every chapter or paragraphs.