Chapter 58

A/n: So with the release of season 3 of Tensura I'm going to do my best and keep up with the season. I'll try to write some of the episodes the week of release (Like today's chapter) while other might end up waiting until the release of the Dub for easy writing on my end.

Y/n's POV

After the meeting finished with the other demon lords, we all teleported just outside of tempest and walked into Tempest to see how reconstruction was going. Kumara and I walked behind everyone else since she was still nervous about coming to a new place after being controlled by Clayman for so long. "Are you sure it's okay with demon lord Rimuru that I stay here with you, big sis?" Kumara asked.

"Of course. Besides, I'm sure papa would be happy that you stayed here. You also don't have to call him demon lord. Just call him Rimuru." I answered, smiling at her. Kumara nodded before we walked into town, where most of the people were working until they noticed us. Everyone rushed over and knelt down on either side of us. "Huh?" Papa asked, looking at everyone. I giggled at his confusion before looking at everyone. "What's all this about? When did you guys practice for this?" Papa asked, clearly shocked to see it. As I was looking at everyone, I saw Rigurd was running up to us. "Lord Rimuru! Lady Y/n!" Rigurd called, before kneeling in front of us. 

"Hey Rigurd." I said, waving at him. 

"Welcome home, Lord Rimuru, Lady Y/n." Rigurd said. A moment later I noticed Diablo was there and kneeling in front of papa as well, which shocked me since he was supposed to be working on taking over the kingdom of Falmuth. "My most sincere congratulations on both your successions to Nonagan." Diablo said.

"Thanks..." Papa said. 

"Above all, I'm so glad to see that you've returned safely." Diablo said.

"Diablo? What are you doing here?" Papa asked, shocked to see that Diablo was actually here with us. 

"Now lord Rimuru, you and Lady Y/n must be exhausted. For now, I think it's best that you two take your time recovering your energy." Rigurd said. After that, Rigurd led us to the capital building where we headed into papa's office and started resting after all the excitement that Walpurgis had. Uncle Veldora was reading manga like normal while Shion and papa were enjoying some tea. Diablo was standing by in case papa needed anything while he was resting. "Big sis, can we go outside?" Kumara asked. I smiled and her before nodding. The two of us left the room and headed outside. We started walking around the town while I showed her each place and what some stores had while also introducing her to most of the citizens that we ran into while walking around. After walking around town for a bit, I led Kumara to my home and showed her the little house that had been built for me. "Woah! Big sis, you get your own house too?" Kumara asked, looking around my house. 

"Yeah, would you like your own place to stay as well?" I asked, smiling at seeing her act happy.

"Um, is it alright if I stay here with you for a bit?" Kumara asked.

"Of course, when I see mama I'll see if she can't get you some new clothes along with some bedding for here at my house." I answered. Kumara smiled before her stomach growled which I smiled at before grabbing her hand and leading her back into town. While we were walking around and trying out the food stalls that were open papa used his thought communication skill with me to fill me in on what was going on with the kingdom of Falmuth. From everything that I was hearing from Diablo and papa was that everything was going according to plan. After spending a few hours with Kumara finding and trying all the food that she could find. Once she had her fill we headed back to my house resting until something else came up.