Chapter 46

Y/n's POV

As I walked away, I felt a massive wave of energy pouring from behind me. I crouched down and protected Kumara from the shocked wave as it blew past us. Laughter echoed through the area as I looked back to see Clayman on his feet again. Kumara started shaking in my embrace as I growled. "Kumara, will you sit in the chair, please, and stay there?" I asked. She nodded before walking over to the chair. Clayman was shouting about how papa was going to accept his retribution as I turned and walked back over. "Papa, I'm going to join this fight." I said, standing next to him.

"Wouldn't want it any other way." Papa said, holding his fist out. I bumped it with my own as Clayman started laughing again. "Notice. It's possible that Clayman is thinking of fleeing." Rapheal said. Papa looked at me and nodded before I nodded back, since we both got the same info from Rapheal. "Look, it's over for you. Just surrender peacefully and tell me who's been giving you orders." Papa said.

"There's truly no end to your insolence!" Clayman shouted. He was building up a magic attack aiming it straight at papa and I. "He's going to use the chance that the attack will give to escape." I thought. "Sucks to suck." Papa said. I moved in front of him and raised my hand. "Beelzebuth." I said. My skill came out and consume the attack that Clayman launched. Clayman stood there shocked that I easily consumed his attack before papa stepped up next to me. "To be fair, I warned you it was already over." Papa said. He snapped his fingers as the same barrier as before went up again. Clayman started panicking as he looked around at the barrier. Guy made a comment about papa stealing his barrier technique. Clayman was looking around, trying to find a way to escape. "Can you take this seriously?" I asked. Clayman looked at me, upset and angry at what was happening to him. He laughed for a second before looking between papa and I. "You two certainly are strong opponents. I'll give you two that." Clayman said. I shrugged as papa just stood there. "Unfortunately, I haven't shown you what I can truly do." Clayman continued. 

Clayman started charging another attack for us to take on. "I doubt either of you will be able to survive this attack." Clayman said. He started floating in the air as red lightning flew past papa and I while a yellow-orange dragon formed around Clayman in the air. "Demon Blaster!" Clayman shouted.

"Do you want this one?" Papa asked, looking at me.

"Go ahead, just let me get a few good hits in too." I said, steppiung back. He nodded and used Beelzebuth to sallow the attack. As Clayman started freaking out again asking how he easily sallowed his ultimate attack. "It's no use Clayman, you're cearly outmatched." Papa said.

"If you give up quietly, and tell us everything we need to know we'll give you a painless death." I said. Papa and I walked towards Clayman as a blood red aura surrounded Clayman. Papa landed the first hit to Clayman's face before I jumped into the air before I punched him towards the ground. Clayman grunted in pain as papa and I kept punching him as hard as we could. I knocked him to the ground while papa punched him back into the air.  Our attacks got faster and faster as Clayman's body stopped being able to follow the force of our attacks. After the barage of attacks Clayman was on his hands and knees. Papa got the last punch in and and looked at him. "Clayman... I'll ask you one more time. Who gave you orders?" Papa asked.

"Do not mock me. I'd never give up a friend, what's more I'd never sell out the identity of a client. Yes... That is absolute. The one rule we honor in the Moderate Harlequin Allience." Clayman said. I laughed a little as Clayman turned and looked at me. "What's amusing about that?" He asked.

"It's not the situation I'm laughing about. It's how you think you're still making it out of this alive." I said.

"What?" Clayman asked.

"She's right, you won't be coming back to life." Papa said. 

"Say what?" Clayman asked, getting up on one knee. 

"You're a deathman right? I know you're planning to sparate from your astral body and escape. Are we wrong?" I asked.

"Wait..." Clayman started.

"Looks like Clayman's unwilling to cooperate. I'm going to execute him." Papa said, lifting his right arm.

"Anyone here opposed to this?" I asked.

"If you are, we're willing to take you on." Papa said.

"No have at it." Guy said. Clayman panicked as each demon lord gave their approval for the execution. "Hold on please! I beg you!" Clayman begged. Papa stepped forward and started to explain to Clayman how agonizing his death would be. "Just spare me. Don't do this. Stop. Footman save me. Tear. I can't die here, not like this. Please save me lord Kazalim!" Clayman shouted. He started to crawl away from papa as he summoned Beelzebuth to swallow him leaving just his mask behind. After papa used Beelzebuth to kill him he dropped the barrier and Kumara rushed over to me. "I was so worried about you big sis." She said, hugging me. I smiled and started petting her head. "I'm fine. I bet you're happy now." I said. She nodded against my chest before we headed back to our seat. "Well done you two, from this day forward Rimuru Tempest is offically acknowledged as a demon lord." Guy said clapping. He asked for objections while Ramiris congratulated papa and said he could be her discipile. Papa declined her offer and said that some other sucker would do it.

Ramiris got upset while me and Kumara just laughed watching as she yelled at papa. Milim joined in the argument saying that papa didn't want to be friends with Ramiris. "Oh I know, how about I show you my home." I suggested looking at Kumara. She nodded as I used 'Thought Communitcation' to show Kumara Tempest and my small home. "Woah it's so cool." Kumara said. I just smiled while I continued showing her Tempest after a few more minutes of showing Tempest, Kumara saw mama. "Who's that?" I asked. 

"That's my mama. Her name is Shuna, she's a Kijin." I said.

"Is she my mama too?" Kumara asked.

"If you want her to be." I said.