3

Uzi looked for a way out as she heard whispers, "Hello? Is anyone there.." The tone of the voice sounding awfully familar. She couldn't wrap her finger around it.

But it wasn't the time for that she needed to escape and quickly. She waited for the person footsteps to stop before standing up, slightly shuffling to escape. She had accidentally stepped on a stick, which made a noise loud enough to alert the person. She just made a run for it, grabbed her railgun, and put the final part into it, pointing at it to where where the person was, but they weren't there.

She felt someone grab her by the wrist from behind, stabbing her in the arm before throwing her to the very same place she hid, She opened her eyes and saw familar white fluffy hair, it was like the man's who had bumped into her earlier. She grabbed her railgun, which was thrown with her as he pulled out his own gun before he could shoot. She tried her best to aim, "Bite me!"

Before shooting the railgun, she shot out a green beam, She thought she had hit, but it just barely had. Uzi stood up and looked at her arm, which was bleeding a lot. She grabbed her beanie and covered and applied pressure to the wound "Fuck."

  She said before starting to walk away till she heard a shift in the snow, Her eyes widen as she looking at the unconscious man, She stared at him for a bit before looking back at the town she should probably get going..She turned over her beanie still on her arm, As she was about to walk off she heard a groan, she watched as the man started to slowly gain back his consciousness, She looked around on what to use for self-defense since her railgun wouldn't work again it had showed her she needed to wait 30 minutes to shoot again.

She looked at the dismembered arm near her and took a deep breath before grabbing it and slapping the man with it, His eyes shot open then, and stood up "Did..did you just slap me with that arm..?" Uzi was suprised "oh shit."Hm? Oh, I'm sorry for this rude introduction! My head kinda hurts. Are you new to our group?" He said, looking down at her.

"I'm Noah! But, you can call me N. Nice to meet you! I'm kinda the leader of our group. That's not true they both tell me I'm useless and terrible.. Wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that! Biscuits.." N said before looking at Uzi."What's your name?"My name is Uzi...and I have to go." She dropped the hand before starting to walk off, but a sharp pain in her arm caused her to stop. "Argh,"

She mumbled in pain. N noticed and grabbed her arm "Oh you got stabbed.. here I'll give you a tour of the house after I patch you up!" Uzi found it weirdly suspicious of how nice he was being right after he tried to kill her.

It's like he forgot the whole situation? But it felt like something had changed about him she couldn't place her finger on it, but she reluctantly went inside, "here sit" N said pulling out a chair for uzi before going into the kitchen and grabbing a med-kit he came back placing the kit on the table before disinfecting her wound and carefully wrapping the bandage around her arm, "So is it just you here?" N looked up at her as he finished.

"Nope! Two other members are out hunting for a bit, but I'm sure you'll love them." Uzi thought,"Two others..most likely like him." If she stuck around any longer, she would be testing her luck and life. She moved her chair a little before, N started talking,

"First, there's Vivian! But, we call her V for short. She once asked who I was, She might have forgotten at the time, but other than that, there's a lot of mutual respect! I may secretly have a crush on her, though.." He mumbled the last part, Thinking uzi didn't hear him. He continued,

"Then there's Jay, our leader she once threatened to kill me if the company did allow it, though, She's so awesome."  N smiled. "Uh huh..." "Anyways I'll give you a short tour!" "Bu-" "Over there is the kitchen or what we usually use for meetings, here is the main area we just do nothing here usually, Over there are our rooms!" N stood up and opened a door.