1

(FIRST CHAPTTERRRR)

Uzi walked down the corridors to her locker. She sighed before putting some a book on the ground and standing on it to open her locker, She opened her locker up, and it was decorated with purple and all.

After grabbing what she needed, she walked to her class. No one barely noticed when she entered she sat down. The bell rang, and class started. Uzi wasn't paying attention much she fidgeted with a little red controller.

"Just find a partner do this work with.." The teacher said in a tired tone of voice. Uzi looked around the room, but everyone already had a pair. She didn't want to partner up anyways so she hid herself with a bunch of books till the teacher called out

"Uzi, you have to partner up."Several people wanted to," she said back, crossing her arms before mumbling "for the record. "No, we didn't. You freak us out!" Lizzy called from another table. Rebecca silently giggles. "Bite me," She whispered. As the rest of the class went on, Uzi worked on her work by herself.

_________________________________

"N!" A voice yelled, N froze up a bit but looked back, entering the room "Yes J?" J slammed a newspaper in front of his face.

"Your stupid ass left evidence we were there!" J crossed her arms, "I'm sorry, J. I didn't mean to leave it there. I guess it just leaked!"

"It just leaked," J said, mocking him. "If this happens again, I'll show you what a leak is. Understand?" She narrowed her eyes. "Yes ma'am," He lowered his head. "Now leave." N left the room.

V opened the front door covered in blood. She walked past N, not even sparing him a glance. N did notice her, though blushing slightly as she walked past.

He heard V and J talking in the other room something about future plans, Why weren't they talking about it with him? Shouldn't they discuss that as a team? Maybe they just forgot him? Again.

N walked to his room and got dressed

_______________________________

The school day was finally over, Uzi walked out of the school more tired than when she entered. She held her bag as she walked down the steps,

She soon entered a shop that had loads of spare parts she needed a few things from here for a project she was working on, Looking around the shelf she picked up some 12AWD copper wire spinning it in her hand before putting it in her basket,

She kept walking around, looking at a checklist she had the handwriting was messy that only she could understand what was on it. "Where is it.."

She scanned the shelves before building up some courage to ask the cashier for help. "Uhm- Do you guys have an Exacto Knife?" The cashier looked up from her phone

"Uh, I think we have one in the back. I can go get it. " Uzi nodded her head, and the cashier went away for a few minutes before coming back with a box, Uzi put down the copper wire and paid for it before leaving

"That just leaves 2 things left," Uzi put the stuff she had bought inside her backpack, She walked past an alleyway and could have swore she heard something, She took a step back deciding if she should go in or not, something in her was telling her not to "I'm not dealing with this today" She walked off.

Minutes later, Uzi had returned home. She checked around the house for her dad, He was still at work. Uzi sneaked into his office, picking up papers of safety door blueprints she pushed them aside and looked around. She then found some alligator clips hidden in everything.

"There you are!" She grinned before picking it up and going to her room."I haven't seen the last part anywhere. They aren't selling it at all." She mumbled to herself.

She soon decided maybe she would ask around the town if anyone knows.

_______________________________________

(YEPP, I didn't know what to do for this chapter, but fun fact everything uzi collected is actual things you use to make a railgun! N and Uzi will meet soon. I just need to plan how it will go since their humans and all.)

Published March 27th, 2024

Word count: 724 words