Chapter 7: I only want to play with you

While Hazel and Michelle were arguing, Charlotte and Sam were sitting on the roof. Charlotte sighs to themselves as they feel guilty about what's going on inside the house.

*Sam: hey...it's not your fault, don't blame yourself!! At least you have victims to stand up for you"*

*Charlotte: That's the point!! I don't want anyone to stand up for me and just protect me all the time. I want things to be smooth and I can take things by myself"*

Sam listened to Charlotte thoroughly before nodding a bit and turning to face Charlotte.

*Sam: "You're right on that...maybe you can go back in the house and kick box that dumb ass"*

Charlotte giggled at Sam's sarcasm before hugging Sam but then quickly stopped as Sam was confused about why they stopped hugging him but didn't question it

*C: "Sorry Sam...I didn't mean to hug you so quick-"

Sam cut them off with a hug out of a sudden and Charlotte immediately stopped talking before hugging back. Both individuals felt each other's warmth. As they both were sitting in silence, they both had thoughts racing in their heads. Charlotte was trying to figure out if they liked Sam or not. On the other hand, Sam was trying to figure out his Sexuality. He did claim to be straight and has dated girls here and there but they weren't all that.

They sat there in silence before Sam's phone rang and they both broke the hug as Sam answered the phone but couldn't get his mind straight(no pun intended)

Charlotte, on the other hand, was blushing a lot as their cheeks filled up with hotness. Their face was steaming a lot about what just happened not even a minute ago.

Michael was talking to Sam on the other side of the phone as Sam started to stand up then hung up the phone and looked down at Charlotte who was a blushing mess.

*Sam: "H-Hey Charlotte, Michael told us to come inside...Hazel is going to the store to quickly let off some steam so they want us to watch the house"*

Charlotte didn't hear him, they were wrapped around the fact that they just touched their crush but not a crush. When their head snapped out of their thoughts, Charlotte stood up as well.

*Charlotte: "Yeah let's go~"*

Charlotte looked at Sam then looked down at the ground. Sam was trembling as he was afraid of heights.

Charlotte: "Are you alright, Sam?? Are you afraid of heights?? I can help you"

Sam couldn't talk, his hands were shaky, and he was covered with sweat as he took a big gulp. Charlotte took his hands, trying to calm the guy before sitting with him in silence, letting him calm down. When Sam was calm enough, Charlotte walked in front of him and picked him up bridal style as they started to go down from the roof on the ladder that was inside the house. On the other hand, Sam was shaking a lot again while he closed his eyes. When they both were inside, Charlotte sat him down on the couch and smiled widely.