Jungkook looked at them and his eyes wide as he remembered he was wearing a under pant which length up to his thigh and a white t-shirt but the pants were printed spider-man in the front and as he was sitting so it was looking funny

Jungkook imedeitly put his both hands in his front part and spoke in a high voice "yahhh hyung stop it" then jimin and yoongi both looked at each other and yoongi laughed so hard he fall upon jimin and jimin was also laughing so hard too and watching them in that position jungkook also laughed

Time skipped they all were sitting in the living room jungkook came with some snacks yoongi looked at jungkook in a dramatic shocking way while saying "yahh kook are you kidding me you never did these formalities with me huh" jungkook looked at yoongi and put his hand back of his hair and rubbed while saying " ahm you are not a geust but he is hyung" jimin laughed a little and then spoke to jungkook " hey buddy i heard what happened to you but no worries i will stay with you in the house from now one and we will take his house and make it ours" jungkook laughed at his statement and then yoongi said "what are you a king that you can take my own kingdom from me?"

Jimin looked at yoongi and said " do i even need kingdom when i have yours" suga make a pissed look and said " such a je-" jimin cut him off while putting his hands in his mouth while saying "hyung haram remember I'm Muslim do not curse infront of me please" jungkook looked at jimin in confusion and said "jimin hyung you are muslim?"

Jimin nodded his head and then he said "yeah i become muslim 6months ago" jungkook make an oo face while nodding his head the suga spoke "yeah this man have become a salaikum man whenever we meet he will say salaikum or maybe something like that" after hearing that both jungkook and jimin said together "assalamualaikum it is"

Suga looked at them in shock and said "don't tell me jungkook you are also" jungkook shook his head denying and then he spoke "no hyung I'm christian from my childhood remember"

Then jimin looked at jungkook and said "then how did you know how to say salam and so perfectly" then jungkook looked at yoongi then at jimin in a awkward way and said "my friend use to flirt with a girl who was muslim but i somehow manage to save her from my friend so whenever she saw she would say that and i also know how to response in it!!"

Jimin and yoongi both were listening him carefully then yoongi spoke "does she still contacts??" "nahh" is all jungkook replied with after that they all talk about random things and jungkook and jimin become closer

but the thing give jungkook peace is the way jimin speak the gentleness he have and the way he talk in Islamic way is so fascinating to jungkook

°°°

In evening aqsa was sitting in her desk and was working on some file that was given by mr. lee jimin's secretary just then her phone popped up with two massage she looked at her phone and said to herself "this phone won't let me do work in peace" then she took the phone to look what notification come up that disturbed her and seeing the massage her eyes widened and she felt her whole world crashing down

 lee jimin's secretary just then her phone popped up with two massage she looked at her phone and said to herself "this phone won't let me do work in peace" then she took the phone to look what notification come up that disturbed her and seeing th...