6.

(Irl)

It's today, so today I'm doing a video with the sturniolo triplets I'm so ducking excited to do a video with them. I don't care if I get hated on I'm hanging out with the sturniolo triplets. Like who wouldn't?

I get out of bed still exhausted from last nights show but I have a day off touring today but I'm filming with the sturniolo's so I gotta drive for about 40 minutes from my hotel to their house in LA.

I go into my suitcase trying to find something nice to wear but not revealing or tight but presentable because some of their fans love to hate on girls in their videos and I need to be perfect because even though I present myself as if the haters don't bother me whatsoever but some of the comments I've saw when they're with Maddie make me sick to the stomach that people have the audacity to say something as fucked up to her.

(The outfit not a post u can pick a diff one idm)

I end up picking I short cut white long sleeves T shirt with beige jeans to match the style I also add a little bow to add to the aesthetic.

Now I'm ready I put on my converse just incase I need to walk around anywhere I don't wanna ruin my UGGs. I pick up my keys from the bedside table and take the elevator down to the last floor and enter the parking lot and walk over to the top left corner where my car is. I unlock my car and enter it, I Bluetooth my phone to the car speakers to play some Taylor swift on Spotify.