4.

(Irl)

  It's finally time to go get changed to get ready for tour tonight, I let violet pick my costume because I didn't know which one I wanted to wear.

I started to hear people that were VIP enter the arena and stand at the front row. I touch up my makeup then violet goes out to open for me. She's got such a beautiful voice.

After violets finished I sort out my hair and stand behind the curtain and wait.
I preform until I gets to the nonsense outro and I picked the one "bitch better enjoy this show in LA, I'm a big fan of some people that are hear today. Shoutout to the sturniolo triplets say hey!"

(A/n) I cringed writing that outro.

I started singing 'all because I liked a boy' when I stopped three very similar faces at the side of the stage so as I walk by I look them right in the eye and do a shocked face.

Just before the show is finished I head backstage and  get back into my regular clothes for the day and take off a bit of makeup but not all of it because fans sometimes meet me at the stage door.

I walk outside and bump into a tall body I look up a little and it's fucking Chris sturniolo.

"Oh my god hi!" I say to him

He says hi back to me and before a I knew it all the triplets were there, Matt,nick and Chris.

"Can I get ur number not a weird way just incase like you ever wanna hang out?" I ask them

They mod their head and show me their numbers and I put it into my phone and name them all so I don't forget who is who.

"Thanks for the mention" Matt laughs

I just can help but look at Chris he has his hat off which makes his hair sway back and forth and those eyes I know they're identical but there's something about him that sends me helpless.

Christopher sturniolo, the things I would let that man do to me.

(A/n)

SORRY ITS SHORT

361 words