Surely there is someone awake steering the ship. Is it again Jongho or someone else, I wondered.

Now when I think about it, I didn't knew anything about these people except the fact that they were brutal pirates.

Hongjoong is a loyal, powerful, scary captain yet caring towards his crew.

Elora is an interesting women and she simply fits all the descriptions of a goddess. She is kind, sweet, gentle and whatever positive thing you could think of.

Yunho is a strong and thoughtfull person. Though, he was a little shy at first, I felt like he'll be different when he gets comfortable around someone.

Yeosang is an angel even in this world. But a dual type of angel like he can get scary when its needed. He was caring and sweet and tried to make me feel comfortable.

San. I didn't knew much about him. He was a quiet yet scary man. And oh lord,  those red eyes held some secrets which I want to discern and understand.

Mingi was a mixture of goofiness and unpredictability, like I don't know what to expect when I'm around him. He could be as quiet as an anechoic chamber or as loud as a volcanic eruption.

Wooyoung. Oh lord. He is a whole maniac in this world. I even questioned myself if he had some mental issues. He is a type of person who will rile people up to such an extent where they'll be close to exploding and than he'll laugh it off like it was all a joke. And he'll do this all for fun.

Jongho was similar to San. He was a mysterious person with secrets which I felt were dangerous yet intriguing to uncover. He was difficult to decode and understand but even being a berserker I found him patient.

Athena is a weird women. Her wanting her brother dead was what putted me off the most. I still hadn't had any opportunity to talk to her alone but I felt that kind aura of her when she was close. She knew about things which these pirates wanted and even told them about it but even at this moment I felt like she was hiding something.

And the last and the least, Seonghwa. Oh heavens, I don't understand him. At all. I know all of them had an indefinable and terrific past but out of all the members, he was the one who I felt most unfamiliar about. Even though, I didn't knew anyone of them that well, he still was the one who was able to push me to my edge without even trying much.

Even Wooyoung wasn't able to rile me up so easily as much as he had. That inexplainable aggression and determination I felt in my heart even when he hadn't done much to edge me was an unfamiliar thing.

And I am ready to explore the reason for these weird feelings.

Maybe this is the right time? The twins told me that the quatermaster was really busy tonight and even refused to eat dinner because of which I wasn't able to execute my Plan A but it's change of plans I guess.

I needed to apologize to him and this was the perfect moment when everyone else was asleep.

Quietly I made my way towards his cabin, focusing on not to make any sound. It just took me 3 minutes to reach his room from where I could see the light coming out under the door. Good thing. He was awake.

But I didn't felt so confident anymore. I stood infront of his door thinking whether to enter or just go back. I was second guessing everything I first decided and was in a dilemma.

What was I even supposed to say? Just sorry? Would that be enough? What's the worst way in which he could react?

Thinking of all the scenarios in my head and their effects on both of us, I came to a understanding that the worst he could do is say no, that he doesn't accept my apology.

Honestly, I really wasn't sure about this anymore. I just wanted to get this guilt out of heart as soon as I can and get all this over with. Maybe we could start new after this is finished?

Breathing deeply yet quietly for a few moments, I decided that I'll knock, than even with no response I'll just enter, look at him, appreciate his beauty, apologise for what I did, explain a little if I had the courage to and than leave, afterall Grandma didn't raised any bitch.

Hyping and encouraging myself mentally, I took one final deep breath and raised my fist knocking once.

No response.
There was no response for two whole minutes which felt like hours of waiting and I was ready to leave forgetting all of my plannings done before.

But before I could even turn around, The door opened revealing a comfortably dressed and poker faced Seonghwa.

Dude, did he looked delicious.

"I'm sorry."
.
.
.
No reaction. Nothing. Not even any twitch in the eyes or raise of eyebrow. Nothing. He stared blankly at me.

My courage was diminishing with every passing second and I was ready to run from here and probably hide inside the earth out of awkwardness when he opened his door a little more without saying anything.

Was that an invitation to enter?

He went further into the room leaving me at the door while I wasn't sure of what to do. With unsurity in my mind I stared at his back when he whispered dangerously,

"Close the door behind you. "