Chapter 5

Note:

* Sentences written in italic either are for notes or for writing the thoughts of the characters.

Shraavi's POV:

Later, that day, a call arrived on Shraavi's phone! "Shraavi, kab se call aa rahi hai. Pick karo na! (Somebody is calling, Shraavi! Pick up the call.)" her mother asked her.

"Hello, this is Shraavi, assistant of stylist Abhishek! Who is this?" I said in just one breathe.

"Hello!" there was a soft-sweet feminine voice.

"Hi! Who is this?" I asked.

"Hi, actually I am Shruti Mehta, daughter of Arun Mehta." That lady said on the phone.

I stood up in shock, "Oh, yeah, hello! Ms. Shruti. How may I help you, mam?"

"Actually, I have got this phone number... ah!" Shruti looked at Aryan confused, "through Abhi!! No, no, through her colleague, what is her name? Ha, Aditi." He said in a low voice. "Ya! Through your colleague Aditi, I got your number through Aditi. Actually, my stylist for my engagement, she suddenly got some personal issue, so she had to leave at the mean time. So, I wanted to ask if Abhi could be available there to style me." She hesitated.

"Well, you could have directly contacted him. He has a free schedule. Let me contact him and tell you further in this regard." I told her. "I will wait for your call." she instantly replied "Okay."

Little did, she know, it's all Aryan's plan to call her to the party. 😁😁

Aryan's POV:

"Who is she?" Shruti asked me after the call ended.

"She is talented. You will not be disappointed." I reassured her.

"I mean who is she to you?" she asked him again while raising her eyebrow.

"Your future sister-in-law maybe!" I took a sip of coffee while replying to her.

"Thank god! You thought of someone, otherwise I thought you will never give me a sister-in-law. So, do you love her? Did you kiss? I mean how far you both are." she asked me with curiosity.

"Shruti, I am your elder brother. You can't question me about that." I told her to have limits. She can't question me about our kiss. No way, I am not going to tell her. Our first kiss will be beautiful I will arrange everything, there will be flowers, her favourite music, everything.

"If you will stop imagining the kiss all by yourself, then, maybe I could make it easy for you to kiss her." She disturbed suddenly.

"Ha, tell me." I hesitated, "Oh, wait. You are my sister. Have your limits. I will find my own way."

"What to kiss her?" she asked me.

"Hmm!" I replied without noticing, "Shruti!" I scolded her, but she left while laughing at me and I could barely smile.

On the phone call, her pov:

"Hello! Abhi" I said as he picked up the call. "Ha!" he answered.

"Shruti gave me a call. Her stylist had to leave suddenly. So, she wanted you to help her out." I told him. "Okay, so get ready and arrive at her home. I am coming there." He said.

"Ha, me? Take somebody else." I hesitated. "Arrive before me!" he said in an ordered tone.

Ah! So, I have to go. "I am leaving maa!" "You said you don't have any work. That's why I told you to choose 9-to-5." She said in a taunting tone. "Bye!" I said while leaving.