Chapter 3

Note:

* Sentences written in italic either are for notes or for writing the thoughts of the characters.

"A whole lifetime, " "I mean who knows when you need a friend." he tried to make it sound less awkward. "Ha, ha! But right now, everybody is looking out for you. Come on!" he left from there. "Ahaan loves me, does he? No, no, I'm overthinking!" She thought she was mistaken, so she ignored him (as she was stupid in love terms so ignoring was the only thing she could do) and took the coffee for Abhishek.

"Here, you are! And I was finding you, Shraavi?" Abhi asked in an upset tone. Aryan turned to see her. "OMG! Who is she?" he thought in his mind.

*Let's normalize wearing Saree at workplace too. As they say, the more boring job, the more interesting look. 😉

"Coffee?" she stretched her hand to give Abhi a coffee but, by mistake Aryan took that from her hand. "Cheeni thodi kam hai, par bani achchi hai." He complimented. "Par wo to..." Abhi cut her off and gave an expression to be silent. So, she went silent. 

Later that day, after shoot, "Oho! Aaj to Aryan ne coffee bhi pi li tumhare haath ki. Waah!" Aprajita teased me the whole day as I got shy. "Dheere bolo koi sun lega. (Lower your voice, someone will hear you.)" "Ha, ha, dheere dheere bol koi sun na le, sun na le, koi sun na le..." Aprajita suddenly humming the song and I could only blush on her teasing, "Shut up!"

Aryan was not only a movie director with an amazing talent but, also the owner of leading business of luxury streetwear brand. A man of determined intention and ambition, he recently got an award for his last movie succession, but he wanted something to go blockbuster, as I said, a man with ambition.

"So, how was your day, Aryan?" someone asked him from the hallway, as he was heading to his bedroom. "Papa, you are still awake?" he asked. "Oh! Yeah, sort of, I'm growing old now, you know. I lack sleep now." he replied. "O! Papa, you are not old. You are just growing in ages. Look at your health. You are fit." Aryan tried to convince him. "You flattered me," he laughed as he replied to Aryan.

Mr. Arun Mehta, a well-known businessman and a marketing expert. He used to rule in Indian market and no doubt, his beautiful wife, Mrs. Mehta who was also a very successful wedding planner, used to be his backbone in those early tough days. They were a strong ambitious couple to admire. The best part about was his personality. He was not just a charmer, but, a heart melting person. 

"Well, Aryan! Date man! I'm so tired of seeing you this much involved with work. It seems you are married to your work." he asked him. "Hum baad me baat karte hai is baare me papa! Bye! (We will talk about that later, papa! Bye!)" 

He went inside the room to sleep. He said he is going to sleep but, it seems like all he could think of is Shraavi. "She is so beautiful. Is he right? Should I think about her? I mean think about dating." For sure, now dating suddenly started making sense to him and dating means her too, nothing but her. 

"She really looks divine. That saree, it suits her so well. I wish she could daily make me that coffee. That sounds so old-fashioned!" "But, if she would be my wife, then I will make coffee for her." He was blushing the whole night thinking of her. Arun Ji, aapka larka to gaya. 🤦🏻‍♀️😜

What do you all think? Should I give them a pause or make them fall in love, how will you all prefer? Comment below.