Chapter 4

Note:

* Sentences written in italic either are for notes or for writing the thoughts of the characters.

Few days later on the shoot,

"Oh! There is Shreya!" someone murmured. "Hello mam! Good morning!" They greeted her. "Good morning, darling." Abhi greeted her. "Good morning, Abhi." Shreya hugged him and looked at Shraavi. Shraavi just bowed her head. "Who is she?" Shreya asked. "She is my new assistant." "Oh! I thought.... Some guest! Oh! Okay. Let's get ready for the shoot." "Hey, chill, she is like that, full of herself and her thoughts." MUA tried to cheer her up and she nodded with a smile.

Soon after few shoots, Shreya was returning to vanity van as she heard, some people were talking, "You met the assistant stylist. She is so beautiful." "Ha, and I noticed since the first day, Aryan is also noticing her." "As he should, come on! Shreya is older to him." "Age doesn't matter in love, you know." "Shut up, kaha wo Shraavi, so beautiful and kaha wo Shreya! Heroine hai to kya, hamari bhi Shraavi khoobsurat hai. Ek kahani to inki bhi ho sakti hai." She suddenly entered into vanity van while they were talking about them. "O! Shreya..." someone murmured as she cut off and said, "Leave, I want to take rest." Just like always, rude and mean.... someone murmured. 

Do you all justify her behaviour? Do you all think, she did right or not? Was she really mean?

"Excuse me!" I turned as I noticed someone. It was him! "Yeah!" my voice got lost again in his eyes. They both were looking at each other. I realized and suddenly broke the eye contact.

"Boliye? Koi kaam hai? (Tell me, if you have something to say.)" I asked while turning around. "Actually, it's my sister's engagement party. So, if you could..." "I mean, I am inviting everyone here, so yo..." he said. 

"Thank you, Mr Aryan, but sorry, I live out of Bandra, so it's tough." I hesitated on his invitation. "If you want, I will personally drop you, home. I mean don't be worried about the night. I will make sure you reach home safely." 

"No, it's not the only reason, actually, Mumma, she would be alone at home at home, so sorry." She tried to deny, but he is also Aryan, he came up with another offer, "That's great! I mean it would be great if you will attend it with your mother. She will also bless my sister." 

"Hey Narayan! Ye jaata kyu nahi hai, isko mujhe hi kyon manana hai, kahi aur jaaye na. Ajeeb aadmi hai! Jao na yarr! Na khyalon se jaata hai, na zindagi se! Sukoon de na mujhe! Kyu khamkha me uljhaya hua hai!"  I was thinking all of this, while staring at the ceiling. I got disturbed when he also started looking at the ceiling. "Aap upar kya dekh rahe hai?", I asked him. "Jo aap dekhne ki koshish kar rahi hai." 

"Actually, being honest, I really don't like parties that much. So, sorry, I can't attend. But happy engagement to her! I mean, I wish for her happy life." I turned around and faced him to tell him the excuse. Actually, it was true that I don't like parties, but, right now, it was nothing more than an excuse. 

Aryan felt rejected by her continuous denial. Poor him! 😥 Our Shraavi is trying her best, huh? I mean controlling her feelings in front of her crush is such a girl's talent. But little did she know, and Aryan is not going to leave her just because she thinks, he did.

At the private ship, the very same night,

"OMG! Aryan! It's all over internet." Yuvraaj said to Aryan. "Stop scrolling the posts!" Ahaan said to Yuvraaj. "Why not? It's Shruti's wedding. I'm so happy for her." Yuvraaj told him. "Yuv!" Ahaan tried to silence him. While Aryan was lost in his thought, he didn't notice both of them. "What are you thinking, Aryan?" he asked Aryan. "Nothing!" He suddenly noticed the hands on him. What could he think, some other way to bring her to the party? 😏 May be!

The engagement day,

Her POV:

"Shraavi! Someone is calling you. You have got so many calls since morning. Uthti kyon nahi ho tum? Tumhe der nahi ho rahi jaane ke liye? (Why don't you wake up? Aren't you getting late?)" I took out my face from the pillow and snuggled into my mother. "Nahi, jana mujhe. (I don't want to go.)" "Thik hai. Mat jao! Par uth jao! Aur call uthao! (Fine, don't go! But wake up and attend the call.)" Mumma kissed me on forehead. a great thing to start my day with.

I came out of bed and checked the notifications. It was Ahaan. He was calling,

"Hey"

"Hi!!"

"Uth bhi jao na! kab tak sone ka iraada hai."

"Yarr! Mushkil se ek din to chutti mili hai. Sone do na!"

"Mai ghar ke niche hu, jaldi aao kahi breakfast karte hai."

"Maine nahi karna koi nashta!"

"Mai intezaar kar raha hu, aa jao warna mai aata hu upar."

"Ahaan, pagal ho gaye hai. Koi dekh lega to. Aap neeche rahe, mai aati hu." Ajeeb aadmi hai, jab marzi aa jaata hai. She murmured while stepping down the stairs. "Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai, ye koi tarika hai, jab marzi aa jaana hai! Security kaha hai aapki?" She gave him a big eye look.

"Tum ho na, meri security! Tumhari ye badi badi aankhein dekh kar, koi bhi dar kar bhaag jayega." Ahaan pulled her leg.

"Kya matlab, mai darawani hu?"

"Mai kaha to nahi tha, par tum kahti ho to maan leta hu!" he said sarcastically.

"Kitne besharam hai aap Ahaan!" she hit him, and he laughed, "Jaayiye mai nahi khaungi, aap akele jaaye." she further added.

"Khane se kya narazagi, Shraavi. Chalo na!" he insisted, "Achha, sorry."

"Thik hai!" she got convinced.

Did you like these friends? How was their chemistry? Should give them more screen time or not? Like, you know that she likes Aryan, and he is just friend. So, do you want Shraavi with Aryan or with Ahaan?

Abhi was taking shower when he noticed a call on his phone and respond to it. "Ah! Well, Hello! Abhi! I wanted to ask you for something. Actually, Shraa..." someone said from the other side of the phone. Who was calling Abhi? And what he has to do with Shraavi? What do you think?

"So, are you attending Aryan's sister's engagement party?" Ahaan asked being curious.

"No!" she replied.

"Why?" he again asked.

"You know I hate that environment. And let me rest for a day. Thanks to her engagement, I got a day off! Last night, I slept like, I have not been sleeping in a while." She told him.

"Eat slowly, Shraavi, you will get hiccups!" he asked her, "It feels like, you haven't eaten too in a while!"

She pointed a fork towards him, "Don't stare at my food. Eat yours!"

"Hahaha! I am not taking away your food. Don't worry." He laughed at her.

She is so cute, isn't she? What do you all think?