Chapter 30: The Cons of Reincarnation

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's Pov:

Kakine:"This a rematch! Prepare to fall to my new dark matter, 1st ranked!" He shouted.

Me and Kakine were in an all out brawl in the middle of the city, in broad nightlight. His dark matter wings were sticking out like a sore thumb

Our existence was basically out in the public now. The people were recording our fight and I know some of them are livestreaming this. So, the staying hidden plan was now out of thw window. All that matters now is beating the crap out of Kakine!

Y/n:"Dark Matter this! Dark Matter that! Shut the hell up!" I shouted.

I grabbed and ripped out chunks of walls from buildings that were empty as well as the walls being on the highest floor to atleast prevent it from collapsing. I threw them at Kakine in high speeds, only for him break them and with his wings.

The wings he used were going towards me. This time, they fully go through my barrier as I managed to just dodged it in the nick of time.

Y/n:'New variables!? This guy...added new elements to dark matter mid-fight!' I predicted his strategy.

Now I know why his keeping his distance, letting me throw him around, and flinging him away. It's to keep a distance so he has time to recalibrate his dark matter. He could recalibrate it so that when it touches limbs, instead of turning to sand, it turns to water instead.

Kakine created this dark matter himself...it's not surprising that he can remake it or relibrate it to an extent that it's unknown to my barrier. But...now that I have a grasp of the new variable first hand.

Y/n:"You're still the same! You're core is still too shallow!" I shouted with a smile.

This time, I accelerated towards him with my tornado wings to fly. He was a bit surprise as he began to fire his recalibrated dark matter. I dodged it, but let some pieces of it collide with my barrier. Timing was gonna have to be precise, while I slowly study and understant this new dark matter.

WITH RIAS

Rias's pov:

Rias:"Cerberus! Everyone, keep Cerberus away from Issei!" I ordered everyone.

ORC:"Yes!" They all said in unison.

Kokabiel had not just summoned a Cerberus but about 5 of the three-headed hell hound. It was a difficult fight, but we need Issei to focus on boosting to transfer it to me.

Draig:"BOOST!" Issei's boosted gear shouted.

This is bad. Kokabiel is just toying with us as he sits on his throne, watching us struggle as we fight. If only...Accelerator was here.

IN THE DISTANCE

No Pov:

In the distance, far away from the fight between Accelerator and Kakine, as well as Kokabiel and the devils and saint. A white-haired teenage girl was watching it from afar, with a gothic loli by her side.

 A white-haired teenage girl was watching it from afar, with a gothic loli by her side