12. Hyderabad diaries..... photoshoot...

Start from the beginning

Ritik: neenga poranthathile irunthe veg aa
(Are u both vegetarians from birth)

Sivaangi: ama....
(Yes)

Harsha: naanum thaan.... naanga actually Brahmin family ... so....
(Mee to.... we are actually a Brahmin family so....)

Sivaangi: naanum thaan.....
(Mee too)

The food arrived

Ritik: naanga saapadrath ungalkk ok thana
(R u okay with us having it)

Sivaangi: athellam ok thaangaa
(That's okay only)

They had the lunch and then decided to visit snow world .... they spent quite sometime there. Harsha and Sivaangi played with each other and often were in their own world....

After snow world all were tired. So they decided to go back to hotel. On the way back Sivaangi slept due to tiredness and Harsha made her sit comfortably and made her sleep on his shoulders.

They reached back hotel.

Harsha: sivu ... namma hotel reach aayittom ... enthiri ma.
(Sivu... we've reached hotel.... get up)

She cutely opened her eyes. ..

Sivaangi: namma reach aayittom aa.... appo vaa room kk polam....
(Have we reached... come we'll go to rooms)

Harsha and Sivaangi went to their rooms and slept due to tiredness. At night Harsha came to Sivaangi's room to call her for dinner.

Harsha: sivu .... vaa dinner saapda polam...
(Sivu... come we'll have dinner)

Sivaangi opened her room door....

Sivaangi: vena.. namma room le order panlam....
(No.... we'll order to room)

Harsha: sari. ..
(Okay)

He too joined her and they ordered food and had it in her room. While having dinner Harsha recieved call from director

Harsha: hello bro ... neenga Hyderabad vanthittingala....
(Hello bro.... have u reached Hyderabad)

Renjith: Naa morning vanthen.... neenga sightseeing poyirikkinga nu sonnanga ... athaa disturb panla....
(I reached morning itself.... I got to know that u guys went for sightseeing... so I didn't disturb you)

Harsha: that's okay bro ...

Renjith: Harsha naalaikk oru photo shoot irukk.... chumma title announcement maari onn panrathukk unga 2 peroda oru pic venum .. athukk thaan ... namma innum movie official announce panla....
(Harsha there is a photoshoot tomorrow.... just for the title announcement we need a pic of both of you.... for that..... we haven't officially announced the movie)

Harsha: ok bro .. eppo varanum... enga...
(Ok bro.... when should we come... and where)

Renjith: morning car varum bro... neenga Sivaangi kitte solli avangalyum kootikitt vanthidinga....
(Morning car will come.... you pls inform Sivaangi and bring her along)

Harsha: no issues.... Ava kitte naan solre.
(No issues... I'll tell her)

Renjith: naalaik evening namma oru chinna Pooja panrom. Appo music director aa ungala introduce panrom... ungalkk ok thaane...
(Tomorrow evening we r planning to do a small Pooja. .. we r planning to announce u as music director then... it's ok for u right)

Harsha: no issues ...

Then he hang up the call.

Sivaangi: ennach da.... anything serious...
(What happened ? Anything serious?)