Kiyotaka: even if you call it sudden, it's our second time talking to eachother. Isn't an introduction fine?

Now that I think about it, the girl beside me is the person who's  ayanokouji talking with at the school gate. Coincidence can be pretty scary huh?

Girl: do you mind if I reject your greeting?

I'm glad I didn't introduce myself  yet, girls can really be scary too huh? Poor Ayanokouji.

Kiyotaka: I think it would be awkward if we didn't know eachother name, even though
we sit next to eachother.

Girl: I think it would be fine.

This girl showed no interest in the rest of the classroom. I think it would be good if I try to avoid her. But how? she's my neighbourhood sighs*

Kiyotaka: Is your friend in another class? Or are you coming to this school alone?

Bro is John Cena in disguise he "Never give up"

Girl: your a curious one aren't you? You shouldn't talk to me, since you won't find me interesting anyway.

No, the fact that your still rejecting Ayanokouji introduction offer makes you interesting.

Suzune: my name is Horikita Suzune.

Ohh she introduced herself huh? Wait Horikita...... I think I already heard that lastname somewhere.

Kiyotaka: How about you what's your name?

I feel some gaze, so I supposed he's talking to me?
I turned my gaze to my right side and see Horikita and ayanokouji looking at me.

Franz: shouldn't you ask your other neighbour instead of me?

I see him look around his other neighbour another girl with glasses but he immediately look at me again

Kiyotaka: she seems busy.

Franz: sighs My name is Ryouta Franz it's a pleasure to meet you Ayanokouji.

Kiyotaka: it's a pleasure to meet you too Ryouta.

Suzune: it looks like the both of you would be a good friends.

Franz: you're free to join anytime.

Suzune: thanks for the offer but no.

Franz: playing hard to get huh? Ms. ice queen.

Suzune: ice queen?

Kiyotaka: .......

Franz: nevermind ignore that.

After that the bell rang. And almost the same time a woman wearing a suit walk into the classroom. On the first impression she seems like a teacher, There's no doubt she is a teacher.

Sae: Ahem, Good morning my new students. My name is Chabashira Sae and I'm in charge of Class D. I teach Japanese history. This school doesn't rearrange the classes every year, so over the next 3 years, I hope I get to know all of you. Best regards. I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and matriculation guide.

From the front, the handouts were past around.

Sae: At this school, there are special rules that make it different from every other high school. All students are required to live on the campus, and are  forbidden from contacting anyone outside the school.

No one seems surprised. I guess everyone already know this part .

Sae: leaving the school is already forbidden. However there's also many other facilities so that students don't suffer from being restricted. There karaokes, theatre rooms, cafes and even bouquets.