"Wo sirf handsome ladkon ko jawab deti hai...Nishant ek kaam kar tu message kar usko, main number deti hoon" Saisha said without realising that she called Nishant handsome.

"Chalo ... Ise bahane tune mana toh ki main handsome hoon ..." Nishant said with a smirk on his face.

Saisha didn't say a word realising what she said before and immediately sent the number to Nishant.

"uh...tu text kar jaldi..." Saisha said.

"Hey! Vanshika! I saw your performance the other day and was really fascinated by it. I think you looked really pretty in that black dress in the after party. I was thinking if we could meet for a little date at Café Tranquillité near the bus stand." Nishant sent the text message.

"Par agar wo nahi aayi?" Ujjwal asked.

"Aayegi... Nishant bhi kaafi popular hai humare section mein. She knows him." Gaurika said.

Saisha, Gaurika and Ujjwal hid behind counter in the cafe and Nishant sat on one of the tables to wait for Vanshika. Saisha had already set up a camera to record everything.

As Vanshika sat down, pulling her chair closer to Nishant with a suggestive smile, he maintained his composure, playing along with her attempts at seduction. Meanwhile, Saisha, Gaurika, and Ujjwal discreetly positioned themselves nearby, ready to intervene at the right moment.

As Vanshika's flirtatious demeanor continued, Nishant skillfully kept her attention occupied, waiting for the perfect opportunity.

"toh jaisa ki maine kaha tha...you're pretty hot. And I think we'd make a great couple" Vanshika said, trying to get to Nishant s good side.

"Par...kuch time pehle tum Neev ke aage peeche ghoomti thi" Nishant said, getting to the actual plan.

"wo...wo..wo toh dekho Neev uss Samaira ke liye pagal hai...wo toh mujhe bhav bhi nahi de raha...and I think you're even better than him" Vanshika said.

"DEKH DEKH DEKH...Kitna Jhoot bolegi aur" Saisha said as she came out from behind the counter with Gaurika and Ujjwal.

"Ab na ... chup chap jaisa hum kahenge waisa kar nahi toh ye video clip meri Instagram story par jayega aur mujhe almost poora school follow karta hai ... Toh fir aage kya hoga wo tu khud samajh ja" Saisha said threatening Vanshika to work according to their plan.

"Aisa kya kaha maine..aur iss clip se kuch sabit nahi hota" Vanshika said, trying to prove herself innocent.

"Jayesh Milind, Devansh Jain aur principal ma'am ka beta ..." Saisha said. These are all the boys Vanshika as cheated on before. She always gets away with it because of her ability to play the victim card every time.

Finding herself in a completely checkmated position, Vanshika decided to pull an act again.

"Why are you all blaming me for everything? Samaira's attitude is the real problem here!" Vanshika tried to pass all the blame onto Samaira.

Saisha pulls out evidence from her bag, revealing screenshots and documents detailing how Vanshika had deceived her classmates into donating money under false pretenses, claiming it was for her brother's injury when in reality, he was never injured.

"Abhi bhi mauka hai...humari maan lo" Gaurika said.

Vanshika's eyes widen in shock as the truth is laid bare before her. She tries to protest, but the evidence against her is overwhelming.
Gaurika, Nishant, and Ujjwal nod in agreement, their expressions firm as they stand in solidarity with Saisha, determined to hold Vanshika accountable for her deceitful behavior.