The Book of Life

Destiny is fulfilled.
Once they pull you out of that book, it's over.

Crowley, on the other hand, miraculously escaped from it and spent his evening happily with his angel.

After all these years, it finally happened.

That kiss already meant a lot to him, but this night even more.

However, the next day, when all his hopes were crushed, he felt that nothing worse could happen to him.
________________________________
Metatron's plan worked so well that God's will was nullified in a minute.

Although they had a plan with Crowley, it became quite impossible for the next day, which the demon saw, so a completely different plan had to be hatched and as quickly as possible.

"We have to look at things from a different perspective." Aziraphale read the new scroll - that arrived in the morning - for the thirtieth time. It was found stuck to the window of the Bentley.

"Angel, stop!" the demon snorted, satisfied with the repetition.

"Crowley, I think God wants to say that..." he stammered, when the demon suddenly smothered his words with a kiss.

Parting from the angel's lips, he spoke.
"I told you to stop."

He stroked his face gently, then took the scroll from his hand, opened it and read it again.

He was looking for the answer, the one he was supposed to see, but he didn't want to believe that it was the only way to defeat Metatron.
________________________________
"Crowley," Aziraphale began.
"Hmm?" muttered the demon.
"I think she's implying that you have to be..."
"...be an angel again."he interrupted with a sigh.

"Crowley?" the angel said again when he noticed something suddenly changed in the demon's eyes. He was veiled.

"Crowley, are you crying?" he asked, but the answer was obvious and he gathered all his strength and pulled the demon to him.

He hugged him so tightly that the angel just wanted the demon to feel his love. That he can always count on him for care and the fact that he will be by his side no matter what happens.

"It hurts so much, angel." he sobbed into his shoulder.
"I know, honey, I know." he stroked his back.
_________________
AFTER A FEW HOURS
_________________
"So God called you and you're still sitting here, Crowley. Please don't do this, try to do something for a good cause."

Although Aziraphale's words came out of his mouth as encouragement, the demon completely lost control over himself and simply didn't want anyone around him. Of course, apart from the angel, who wanted to deceive God every time he spoke. Crowley was getting fed up of it, but still didn't say a single word, just sat on the sofa, languid, occasionally sipping a glass of wine.

He suddenly came back from the depths of his thoughts with a big idea. He gave him such a voice that Aziraphale almost fell back in his chair.

Starting with the story of the idea, everything sped up, the events just flew by before the eyes of the two lovers.

1 point.
Metatron must believe Crowley is dead.

When the angel heard this, he began to protest so much that Crowley only managed to silence him with a kiss.

2 point.
Waiting for Metatron to take his next step after Crowley's death.

Actually, this point didn't make much sense, but the demon's head had become a little squishy from the wine.

3 point.
While Metatron thinks I'm dead (but I won't, calm down angel), me and grrrr... God will change my status.
_______________________________
"So you're going to be an angel again, aren't you?" the angel's eyes immediately lit up.
"Don't push your limits, angel." muttered Crowley, receiving a simple and unexpected cheer and a tight hug from the mentioned person.