Touko: this is my mansion and I just want to say Good luck, to your high-school life.

Franz: Sighs* why it's supposed to be me?

Touko: aren't you excited? This would be a new experience for you and a once in a life time chance.  After all you never take a single step in the campus.

Franz: I'm not excited. And school is just too tiring, Plus you already mentioned I never take a single step to a school campus. But now you guys are sending me to that school for the next 3years.

I said this by eating my breakfast. Honestly I didn't know why they choose me.

Touko: sorry but there's nothing I can do about it. It needs to be 15 year-old and our agency are full of middle age people. So we can only count on you. Plus I can't see anyone completing this mission expect for you.

Franz: sighs* but you guys should have at least inform me after making this decisions.

Touko: The higher ups choose you at the moment they learn this.

Franz: but aren't you one of them?

Touko: well yeah, I'm one of the person who chose you immediately.

Franz: sighs* I knew it!

Touka: eat faster and take your shower already. I don't want you to be late. Just don't forget your mission.

Flashback:

Feb 1, 2023

Location One of the  JEBOIS Hideout

Time: 7:21 pm

Franz POV:

Franz: yo! Touko you called me?

After entering her room I immediately see her smoking cigarettes.

Touko: yes, I have new mission for you.

New mission huh

Touko: I want you to spy someone. No I want you to protect a certain person and bring that person  to our side.

Franz: so I'm guessing this person is so important. But  according to what you said about bringing that person to our side,  means that person can be an enemy too?

Touko: yes that's why  we need to bring that person to our side.

Franz: Wait so the government of Japan is afraid to that person?

Touko: not really but losing that person  and the enemy taking that person to their side is  a big problem.

Franz: can I ask why?

Touko: I can't answer this question right now. I will tell you in the right time.

Franz: uhh sure.... So what's his/her  name?