Bonus Chapter

This chapter shows when Ishita was pregnant for the second time....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ishita is folding the clean clothes of Sarthak and arranging them in his closet. Although their son still likes to sleep with his parents most of the time still he has his own room which he uses for playing and studying.

Their son Sarthak is 6-year-old but likes to behave more maturely than his age. Everyone in the family says that he is the exact copy of his papa. Apparently Rudra was the same mature one at this age as Sarthak. Still, it doesn't sit well with Ishita as she wants her son to behave like a kid of his age.

"Mumma.. " Ishita hears Sarthak's voice from downstairs so she quickly leaves the room to meet her boy. Sarthak has gone on a school trip for two days and now that he is back, she can't wait to hold him in her arms.

"My baby... " Ishita says when she reaches the living room.

As if knowing how his mother is feeling, Sarthak goes straight to his mother's outstretched arms. It's not a hidden secret that Sarthak is a mumma's boy from the beginning. But it doesn't mean he loves his papa any less. Actually it will be better if we say that he is quite possessive of his parents as he doesn't like to share their affection with anyone else. Like right now, he is hugging his mumma but his eyes are on his papa who is carrying his 4-year-old cousin Kinshuk in his arms.

"Papa, I want to hug you as well." Sarthak says or more like orders looking at Rudra.

Rudra can feel the jealousy in his son's voice so he hands his nephew to his mother. He then wraps his hands around his wife and son making his son happy.

"Sarthak, jaldi se fresh ho jao. Maine tumhare pasandida bread pakore banaye he." Kuhu says coming out of the kitchen.

("Sarthak, freshen up quickly. I have made your favorite bread pakora.")

"Ji chaachi." Sarthak replies and walks upstairs to his room.

(Yes Aunty)

When Sarthak is out of his reach, Ishita turns toward Rudra with a scared look. Rudra knows well what his angel is thinking about and how that is making her scared for the future.

"Why are you so scared, Angel? The doctor has strictly told you to not think about any negative things because that will affect your mind and health." Rudra says holding Ishita's face with his hands.

"I don't want to think any negatively but seeing Sarthak's possessiveness towards us is not settling well with me. Kinshuk is his little brother, still he gets jealous if any of us picks him up in our arms. Then just think about how will he accept a new baby?" Ishita voices out her fear.

"Ishita, I won't say that your fear is unnecessary but as a mother you have to be strong. Not only for Sarthak but for the little one growing inside your womb." Ishita's mother-in-law advises her lovingly.

"Maa is correct, Ishu. You shouldn't worry so much. I am sure Sarthak will love his sibling. Maybe it will take time for him to adjust but I have full faith in your upbringing." Kuhu says with assurance.

"How can you be so sure? Haven't you seen how he reacts whenever Rudra or I take Kinshuk in our arms? He doesn't want to share his parents with anyone." Ishita remarks.

"But haven't you noticed how much he loves Kinshuk? Yes, I agree that he doesn't like it whenever you or Jiju take Kinshuk in your arms. But it doesn't change the fact that he adores his little brother any less. He is the first one to wish Kinshuk on his birthday, he is the one who has taught Kinshuk how to play cricket, and he is the one to whom Kinshuk goes whenever I Lakshay scold him. There is so much love between the two brothers and here you are worrying about my dear nephew's jealousy. Now, stop worrying and let's go. I have prepared your favorite Hakka Noodles." Kuhu replies.