Lia:not now but maybe later *chuckles*

We both was having our time with eachother and our faces was also very close to eachother suddenly our moment get interrupted by someone and I know this voice fuck Shin Liana I turned and glared at her

Liana:stop glaring or I will not able to stop myself from stabbing your eyes *rolls eyes*

Hoseok:stop rolling your eyes or I will not able to stop myself from killing you *glared*

Luna & Lia:stop it guys *rolls eyes*

Hoseok & Liana:whatever *rolls eyes*

Lia:you finally came *smile*

Luna:first time I am seeing you smiling *chuckles*

Lia:hmm.....maybe cuz right now we should work together *walks towards her*

Luna:I also realised many things during past few days *calm tone*

Lia:let's go to meeting room *walks away*

They all followed her and at last it was Me and Liana left who was glaring at eachother I rolled my eyes and followed Lia we all sat on the couches and Luna said

Luna:Lia there are few things I wanted to tell you *serious tone*

Lia;ok tell me I am hearing *smile*

Luna:but first sign here *shows the papers*

Lia:what are these? *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:I told you she is a player *serious tone*

Liana:and I told you Luna that he always barks nonsense about you *glared*

Lia:ahh....Hoseok please calm down *creased his hand*

Hoseok:ok....if you say so *sat beside her*

Jimin:woo.... *sips whiskey+smirk at hoseok*

Hoseok:what?want me to fuck you? *rolls eyes*

Jimin:I just noticed something *smirk*

Luna:shut up Jimin and Lia according to these papers now there will be no 2 sides it's only one which will be ruled by us I mean you, Me, Jimin and Jennie we four will rule Seoul together as a team *serious tone*

Lia;*chuckles* really?i mean I don't know I feel good hearing this but what they both says *looks at jimin and jennie*

Jimin:well look darling I will do whatever Luna decides cuz I know she is very smart *smirk*

Hoseok:how can you call her darling? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:just the way you call her babygirl few minutes ago *sips whiskey*

Hoseok:I will kill you Park Jimin *gritting teeth*

Liana:not possible cuz I am beside him *smirk*

Lisa;shut up you both and unnie what you thinks about this *looks at jennie*

Jennie;I don't know Luna what happened to you suddenly you always wanted this 2nd side and now this treaty why? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:Jennie I know it's a sudden decision but try to understand the motive behind that-

Jennie:then tell me the motive what make you so changed? *serious tone*

Luna:then listen it's quite clear that if we will continue our enmity then other mafias,criminals can take advantage of it also the underworld of Seoul will be destroyed soon if it will not become one *serious tone*

Liana:she is right Jennie think about it *calm tone*

Luna:beside this our businesses will also get profit I mean we are well aware that all our three businesses is interconnected to eachother so same goes to her business *points at lia*