14

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

WEVERSE UPDATE

! soyoona ✩ ੈ posted on weverse

soyoona ✩ ੈ:
MAMA awards tonight!! carats are u exited <3 💗💗💗

soyoona✩ ੈ:
photo goes so hard 🔥🔥
shoutout to me

soyoona✩  ੈ: photo goes so hard 🔥🔥shoutout to me

7 comments from artist:

vernon: crazy photo skills my bro 🔥🔥
soyoona ✩ ੈ: appreciate u my bro 🙏🏼🔥
mingyu: can u send me the pics u took of me please ❤️
soyoona ✩ ੈ: no ❤️
joshua: i look so serious 😂
soyoona ✩ ੈ: goes so hard dont even play with me 💪🏼
vernon: HAHAHAAH

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

Once they were done with the red carpet, they were directed inside of the stadium before the ceremony started. Vernon left the group so that he could get ready and changed into his outfit for his opening performance with tiger JK.

As they were waiting to be escorted into their seating areas, they waited backstage and got changed out their red carpet outfits.

Namjoon had spotted Stella, who was taking silly photos with her members and laughing around. He couldn't help but smile at that seeing her so happy. It didn't bother him that she was the only girl member of the group, he knew and trusted her well enough to know the relationship she had with her members and vice versa, it was simply platonic and the love they shared between each other was purely siblings, except for her relationship with Vernon. That was the one he couldn't find himself ever being comfortable in.

Of course Namjoon knew that Stella and Vernon were best friends, have been since they were kids, he knew that they had that bond that was different to what she shared with her other members, but there was always something more shared between Stella and Vernon than just being childhood best friends. And he knew he wasn't the only one who saw that.

He nudged Taehyung asking him to join him to say hi to Stella and the other members so that it will look less suspicious to any on lookers.

Stella finally took notice of Namjoon's presence and sent him a smile when he came her way along with Taehyung

"Hey, how you feeling?" Namjoon asks smiling back at her as Taehyung sent Stella a wink and went over to talk to Joshua and Jeonghan

Stella shrugs "not too bad, just a little nervous for our performances later"

"nah, you'll be fine you always have an amazing stage presence when you perform" Namjoon tells her emphatically and wished he could comfort her more but couldn't with the risk of rumours surrounding them.