Kidnapped... Again.

"You're going to make us rich!" The man's ugly grinned from ear to ear. My head pounded and my eyes fluttered, when was the last time I slept? God, I need coffee right now, maybe a nap and a snack. When was the last time I ate? Wait, how did this even happen... ugh I'm tired. I'll just close my eyes for a second and  "Hey wake up dipshit!" Someone kicked the chair, it collapsed on its side with a whoosh sending a sharp pain through my achy body. I groaned, unable to do anything about the tape over my mouth. This is the second time this month I've been kidnapped, I had a feeling this might happen when I was accepted for the Wayne Internship. But with Senior year coming up, there was no other way for me to have excuses to ditch school and kick butt without being suspicious. So I was accepted on live TV and now people are all over Tim Drake.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you to pick a better hiding place?" Red Hood leans against the back wall with his guns pointed.

Finally!

"HEY!" "Who was on watch?!" "How did he get in?!"

"Man, you guys are realllll bad at your job." He steps closer and the dumb common criminals look at each other panicked. They throw up their hands in surrender and drop their weapons. "Thanks, fellas, the police are outside. See yourself out or I can knock you out and carry you out there. The choice is yours." They all hurry through the door and the police yell orders. He laughed through his helmet, "What is this like three times now?"

"MhmHnah!" I answered.

"You know I think I like you better when you don't talk." I angrily kicked and jolted my body. "Okay okay Timster," He pulled the chair up and moved his hand to my face, "Three two -" *RIP*

"OW!" I cried. I groaned and laid my head back while he untied me.

"What was it this time?"

"I was walking home from the academy-"

"Isn't it summer?" He interrupted, confused.

"Yeah, but that school takes no breaks on projects if you're in the STEM program. Weren't you in it?"

"Pssh, come on Tim. You think I even showed up to classes when school was in session?"

"Of course," I rolled my eyes and kept talking, "So I was walking home with my project and then they showed up. There was no way I could get away in time and then magically show up as a red robin so I had to let them catch me. Again." I yawned and rubbed my wrists, they were sore from the rope. "You were three minutes faster last time," I smirked.

"Keep timing me and I'll be six minutes slower~" He smugly says. "Where are you headed to now? Because I'm not fitting another one of these in my schedule today."

"I uh, well I still need to go get my project." I signed.

"Project-smoject, is that all you do all day?"

"No! I ... well I uh I ..." I accept defeat.

"Ye'llo, Uh huh, yeah yeah I know, he does look like shit," Jason peers off in the distance communicating with Barbara who sent him my coordinates. "WHAT? Babs you know I'm busy–okay okay okay fine fine but ONE time. Bye." He whirls around, "Let's go,"

"What? Where?" I blankly stare.

"To the Lazarus pit that's the only thing that can fix you," he chuckles, "You look wayyy more dead than I ever did."

I pushed his shoulder and trailed behind him, we walked to his motorcycle. "Isn't this only for one person?" I awkwardly ask.

"Shhh rules are for losers. Now get on or get kidnapped." I hesitantly climbed behind him and nervously held onto him.