004.

17 | Paris L

17 | Paris L. Smith

"Ian tripping bout no bitch and Ian crashin
bout no hoe I gotta rock out w these Bet I rock out with this glizzy like I rock out at the show." I rapped along to 'crash flow- rae rae'.

I pulled into the drive way of Marie's apartments I pulled my keys out of the ignition and got out the car.

I walked up to her apartment and knocked "who is it?" "Paris" I said waiting for her to open this damn door.

She open the door and I walked in and saw the boys from last night n the rest of the group.

( y'all it's only 2 boys btw lmao )

I sat on the couch and got on my phone "why I feel tension in the room?" Marie said looking around.

"Baby I think it's sexual tension between them to" I pointed at destiny and nunu before checking my post from last night.

liked by, yovalentinee , destinyschildd , aintravisscott , zygotmotion , nunugotbank

wegointaparis everything still cool being me I can't loose - lil tecca 💙 .
comments disabled

—————

"Y'all hungry?" I asked them before putting my phone in my pocket.

"Hell yeahhh" draco said playing w his dreads.

"Destiny n nunu is y'all ass hungry?" I asked looking at them.

"Yea" they both said at the same time.

"Draco we riding w you cmon" I said standing up w them.

"Omgg bru" he said going out the door going to his car we said goodbye to destiny and left.

"They probably finna be fuckin when we get back" I said nudging her "how much you wanna bet?" "I'ma go easy on you 300" I responded getting into the car along with Marie.

"Boy I swear if you kill us" Marie said putting her seat belt on.

"Ian gone kill y'all juh vibe" he said backing up out of the parking lot.

I was clutching my pearls cuz baby ion like riding with certain people.

He was zooming down the street juh like mee period we might be twinsies.

We drove into McDonald's "y'all wanna eat inside or go through the drive thru?" He asked both of us.

"We ain in no rush to get back there we can just eat in the car" marie said shrugging.

"Ight" he said before he pulled into the drive thru.

"What y'all want?" He asked looking at the menu for his order.

"I'll get a large fry and a 10 pc chicken nugget and a sprite" she said fixing her hair a little bit.

"I'll get a large fry with a 20 piece chicken nugget and a coca cola" I answered his question watching tiktok.

He told the order to the person on the black speaker.

*After they get back to Marie house*

I walked inside the house wishing I didn't putting my hands over my eyes.

"OMG! Why couldn't you just go into your room" I said walking back outside.

"Girl you ok you look traumatiz- I am destiny over here getting back shots on the couch" I cut her off.

"Yo destiny please go into your room and do thatttt!" Marie said walking into the house mad cuz she just got that couch like literally.

"I'm sorry" destiny said running to the room with nunu.

"Now I gotta burn this damn couch I'm so tired of this shit!" She said sitting on the other couch in her living room.

————

I might crash out I'm sorry y'all but I did upload another chapterr vote if yu like disss n comment yo feedback 😛 .

- 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓴 🛐 .