Breakup

Felix Fathom POV:

Zoe left Lili and me to talk. "Who's she?", asked Lili.

"She's just a friend", I said.

She cocked her eyebrow. "You looked at her like she was something more".

"She's just a friend I met in Paris", I said, trying not to get upset.

"So the reason you went to Paris for an entire week is because of her?", asked Lili.

"No, my mom told me to go stay with my cousin", I said.

"I don't think you like me anymore", she said. "It's over". She walked away.

I rolled my eyes and went to the driver. "Where's Zoe?", I asked.

"She wanted to go home", said the driver, as I entered the car.

I couldn't believe I messed up. I flirted with her when I had a girlfriend. She must've been mad about that. I totally forgot about Zoe. At least now I can give her my entire attention.

The car pulled up into the driveway and I immediately got out. I ran inside wanting to apologize to Zoe. I ran into her room and saw it was empty.

"Mom", I yelled, "where's Zoe?".

"She went back home", my mom said, as she sat on the couch.

I ran downstairs and stood in front of her. "Why did she leave?".

"Maybe because she missed her family?", suggested my mom.

"She could've told me", I said.

"Well, maybe you weren't the first person she wanted to talk to", said my mom.

"I can't believe I messed up", I said, as I ran to my room.

I laid on my bed, as Dussuu flew out. "Wow, way to go", my kwami said, sarcastically.

"Dussuu, help me", I groaned. "I love her and you know that".

"Well for starters, maybe you should've broken up with your girlfriend before bringing Zoe to London", said Dussuu.

"But, it's not my fault she saw Lili", I said. Dussuu rolled her eyes.

"Just make it up to her", said my kwami. An idea came to my mind.

"I'll go to Paris", I said, "and give an apology to her". I transformed and jumped out of my window.

After a while, I landed on Zoe's balcony. I opened her window lock and went inside. I've been doing this so much I already memorized how to do it.

"Zoe", I whispered, as I de transformed.

"Maybe she's really mad at you", said Dussuu. I wiped that off and sat on her chair.

It was an hour and a half since I had gotten here and there was still no sign of Zoe. I decided to call her. Every single call went to voicemail.

"Where do you think she is?", I asked, as I looked at my phone.

"Far away from you?", suggested Dussuu.

"I mean where, like in place", I said.

"Maybe she's seeing someone else", said Dussuu.

"Already?", I asked.

"What if she's seeing the guy she always talks about?", asked Dussuu.

"Marc?", I asked.

"No, the one with the blue hair or something?", said Dussuu.

"You mean Luka? He's in the states for knowing Ladybug and Chat Noir's identities", I said.

"I don't know. It's getting late. We should check on the kwamis", said Dussuu.

"You're right", I said. "I'll talk to her tomorrow".

I transformed and hopped into the underground lair of the Agreste mansion where the kwamis were. Natalie and the kwamis were already chatting.

"I thought your trip ended tomorrow?", asked Natalie.

"Zoe, came earlier than expected", I sighed, as I placed out the food.

Natalie opened the kwami cages and the kwamis came out and began eating the food. A few minutes later, we were all done eating.

"Now go back inside", Natalie said, to the kwamis, as they all went inside their fishbowls.

"Did you do something to upset the girl?", asked Stompp.

"No, I don't think so", I said. "She left after she met my girlfriend".

Natalie and the kwamis gave each other a knowing look. "Well, that explains it", said Ziggy.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"You see. She'll explain it. That will make more sense", said Daizzi.

"She probably likes you", said Sass.

"No she doesn't", I protested, as a blush came onto my face.

"He's just like the other guy", said Kaalki.

"Why do all of them have to be so oblivious?", asked Mullo.

"What are they talking about?", I asked, confused.

Natalie chuckled. "You're just like Adrien. He was so oblivious when that girl Marinette liked him. Now when he likes her back, his father is stopping him".

"Why though?", I asked, curious. They seem like a good couple.

"Gabriel believes that Marinette is a bad influence. This girl called Lila told him. Now he's trying to put them apart", said Natalie.

We heard some whirring and panic arose. "He's coming", whispered Trixx.