Kitty Noire

Zoe Lee POV:

I blushed as I sat in the car recalling today's earlier events. I was going to go to school. I walked inside Ms. Bustier's class to talk to my friends. I looked around and noticed that Adrien and Marinette were missing. Everyone else was partying.

"Nino, call Marinnette", I said.

"Alya, sent Adrien to help her. Sure", said Nino. He called Adrien who replied with a voicemail. We all headed to the Art room to come up with a plan.

"How do we get back Adrinette?" asked Marc.

"It can't get any simpler than this. They both like each other", said Mylene.

But Marinette won't like Adrien anymore because of the mistake she made of losing the miraculous. "Why don't we ask Adrien and Marinnette their opinions, then making assumptions?" I asked, frustratedly.

I walked outside school when a ring was thrown at me and I saw a kwami in the distance. I placed the ring on. "What are you?" I asked.

"I'm Plagg. A kwami, just like Pollen", said Plagg.

"How do you know I'm..you know who?" I asked, carefully.

"I chatted with Ladybug's kwami, and she told me you were the best holder so far", said Plagg.

"Gee, thanks", I said, as I blushed.

We both heard a scream and knew it was time for action. "Plagg, claws out!". I transformed and raised to the scene and saw a new superhero there in the ladybug costume.

I landed in downtown paris where we saw the akmutaized villain. He kept using the clout to ruin Paris, and used the shelter to protect the akumatized object. He used the power of teleportation to teleport everywhere. He used the ox power to stabilize the shelter around his head.

Another superhero arrived. "I'm Scarabella".

"I'm....Kitty Noire". That was a good name.

"Let's finish this", said Scarabella.

"Lucky Charm!" said Scarabella, as her costume changed. "Strange, this never happened before".

"What are we going to do with this pillow?" I asked. I tried to cataclysme the shield but it didn't work.

Scarabella opened her yoyo, and took out the bee and rabbit miraculous. "Kitty Noire, imobilize Bibou, then I'll do everything from there", she said as she handed me the bee miraculous. I was excited to have my miraculous for once.

"Plagg, Pollen Unify!" said I.

"Now, what's your name?" asked Scarabella.

"It's Kitty Bee", I said, as I made the peace sign.

"You remind me of Vesperia", said Scarabella.

"You don't know half of it", mumbled I, hoping she wouldn't catch on.

"Tikki, Fluff Unify!" said Scarabella, as she placed on the bunny miraculous. "The name's Scarabit. Burrow!" she said as I followed her. "We have to go to a specific time". Scarabell and I watched as Ladybug used her lucky charm which was a pillow during Miraculer. They returned to the present. "Fluff divide", said Scarabella, placing the bunny miraculous in the yoyo.

Scarabella ripped open the pillow as I immobilized the villain.

"Venom!" I said as a yellow blob wrapped her hand and the spinning top. I hit Bibou exactly in the chest where he was frozen. Luckily, the ox power only worked for the shel-ter.

Scarabella tickled Bibou's armpit, the shelter moved down to his armpit revealing his head. I broke the medallion and Scarabella de-evilized the akuma. "Pollen, Buzz Off", I said, as she gave the bee miraculous to Scarabella.