A New Mayor

Zoe Lee POV:

I entered the car as I drove to school. I saw a boy walk up to a girl and kiss her. He reminds me of Felix. The girl pulled down his hoodie, revealing his face. Felix. It was him. My mind went blank. I didn't think this was going to happen.

I walked onto the school steps with the rest of my friends.

"Marinette!", yelled Adrien, as he ran over.

"Adrien", said Marinette, as she handed him a bag. They both leaned in twice but ended up blushing and looking away because of embarrassment.

"Why is it so hard for them?", asked Rose, as she observed the couple.

"For this couple, it is", said Nino, as Alya facepalmed at their weird yet cute interaction.

"You two! Do it", said Rose.

"Do what?", asked Marinette.

"Kiss", said Rose, who was fed up. "Or I will kiss you both"

"That's nice but Marinnette and I are just waiting for the right time", said Adrien.

"Yeah, you're so perfect", said Marinette, as she looked at him. I rolled my eyes.

"No you're more perfect", said Adrien, as he looked at her.

"No you are"

"No you are"

"No you are"

"No you are"

"No you are"

"No you are"

"They're so cute but so irritating", said Alya, as she watched another interaction.

I laughed and I walked into my class. My heart felt heavy remembering earlier today. I sat down in front of Marc and the class began.

Two hours into the lesson, everyone was gathering outside. I followed the class. All the students were waving at Mrs. Bustier in tears as she walked over to a bike. "Mrs. Bustier, we won't let you down. We'll stop Chloe from creating more mess", said Marinette.

"Let me speak to your principal", said a woman, but Mrs. Bustier, stopped her. They both left till they were no longer in sight.

Everyone went back into class confused on what happened. During break, my friends and I gathered in the boiler room.

"First Mrs. Bustier and then Marinette?", asked Mylene.

"It's fine Mylene. There are only a few days before the end of the year", said Marinette.

"It's never too late for justice", said Max.

"But, then you can't go to the end of the year dance. It's the perfect time for kisses. What will you do?" asked Rose.

"No one can stop us from loving each other", said Adrien, as he held Marinette's hand.

"Awww", everyone cooed, as Marinette blushed.

While everyone was discussing, phones and Alliances rang with an Mega akuma alert. "I need to go. My father wants me to be home during attacks", Adrien said, as he left to transform. Marinette also left to transform.

I watched a bit of the video featuring Andre before running off. I ran to the hotel because an akumatized villain would try to find my stepfather.

Miss Sans Culotte entered the hotel "My dad's a good person. True he made some mistakes but that's only because of Chloe", I explained, stopping Miss Sans-Culotte from going above the staircase.

"I gave too many chances. I educated my students to do the right thing. All I have to do is hope that they do what is correct", said Miss Sans-Culotte as she aimed her blade at me.

Ladybug blocked it. "You gave many chances. But use your best weapon. Your words. It may not work on everyone but you can try if this girl is telling the truth".

"Mmm", said Miss Sans-Culotte.

Miss Sans-Culotte, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and I walked in. "Mr. Bourgeois, you have cheated, lied, and have used collusion. You should step down as the mayor of Paris", said Miss Sans-Culotte.

"You're right. A teacher like you should have never been fired. I have always done what Chloe wanted but never thought about the people. By the power vested in me, I re-announce you back to your position. Byu the power vested in me, I step down as mayor", said Andre, shocking everyone including me. "He collected his movie script. "Close the door on the way out" . He left the room.

"You're right. Words can also help win a revolution", said Miss Sans-Culotte, as she rejected her akuma. It became white and left.

"Caline", said Giselles, as they kissed each other and left. I followed leaving Ladybug and Chat Noir.

I thought about Felix. Why would he kiss a random girl? Aren't we dating? Did it not mean anything? I sat down on my bed and played the news. It was broadcasting live which meant it was something important.

"People of Paris! I have a solution. I'll be the mayor of Paris. Power must return to the people. The powers of Creation, Destruction, Transmission, Evolution, Emotion, and Action have been misused. Therefore super offenders: Ladybug, Chat Noir and Monarch are outlawed", said Chloe on TV.