Depression Overboard(Requested)

Requested by: fangirlcrazer1000

(Oh, and congrats on your graduation!)

But anyways, here ya go :)

......................................................................

It's been at least a week since catfeine has seen dogpressed.. she even asked groddy, dumbba, wimpin, icky, floppy, and uniquecorn. But they haven't heard from her or seen her as well. Hell, even catfeine asked catnap if he had seen dogpressed or heard from her. But as she expected, he hadn't.

But she's been worried sick for dogpressed. She came to her house every day, but her house was locked each time, and dogpressed wouldn't answer.

But now, she didn't care anymore. She's gonna see dogpressed. Whenever she liked it or not.

..
..
..
..

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

It was catfeine again. She knocked on dogpresseds door. Again. Again. And again. The knocks soon got really more aggressive for some reason. Dogpressed heard it from her bedroom. But she didn't feel like getting up. She didn't want to. So she ignored her surroundings.

Catfeine wasn't having it, so she decided to look for another way. Catfeine circled around the house until she noticed the window in the kitchen was open. She carefully climbed into the window and successfully got into the house. Although she closed the window after she got in.

Catfeine ran to dogpresseds room to kick the door open. Which literally startled dogpressed that she almost forgot where she was.

"RAINCLOUD!"🌘

"..holy shit you scared me......what do you want?"🌧

Catfeine walked up to dogpresseds bed and noticed something was... off about her. She was really skinny... and her fur looked tangled up. She just looked way more messier than she usually did. And this worried catfeine down to the bone.

"...Dogpressed..."🌘

"....What?"🌧

"...You.. haven't been taking care of yourself properly again.."🌘

"...I know..."🌧

Dogpressed just lay on her bed, and catfeine looked at her. But then catfeine picked her up with her tail and walked into the bathroom, and sat her on a small stool.

"Okay, Teardrop! I'm gonna help you feel better today! Isn't that fun?!"🌘

"No -"🌧

"YES?! AWESOME!! IT'S NICE TO START THE DAY WITH A NICE SHOWER!"🌘

"... But I don't want-"🌧

"Dogpressed, please. Just take a shower. It's not gonna hurt you.. just please take a shower.. please? For meeeee??"🌘

Dogpressed was silent yet again. Apart from her, wanted to feel better. But most herself didn't. She wanted to go back to bed, but she knew catfeine wouldn't let her. So she just decided to just get over it and get up to turn the shower on..

"See! That isn't so hard! Now you just gotta wash yourself up! Or.. do you need me to?.."🌘

Dogpressed immediately blushed from catfeines question. Did she need catfeines to help washing up? Of course not! She could do it by herself..

"N-No... I don't need your help... I got it by myself.."🌧

"OKAY, GOOD! IM PROUD! ILL WAIT OUTSIDE THE DOOR!"🌘