Mwah!(Fluff)

I decided to take a break from my smiling critters × danganronpa executions fanfic and write some oneshots of these two since there are only 2 fanfics of these them. Sorry if it's cringe. im not good at writing (My latital fanfic is a high example of my terrible writing)

................................................................

Dogpressed was curled up in a ball on her bed. Her room was a complete mess. Hell, even her entire house was a mess! She was awake but didn't want to get up. She'd rather just rot in bed and let society forget about her, and-...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Dogpressed jumped from the sudden knock from her front door. She groaned and forced herself to slump out of bed and walk to her front door. She probably already knew who it was. She opened the door and before she could say anything..

"HEYA PRESSED! HOW ARE YOU?!"

It was Catfeine, as she expected, since catfeine is always the first one that visits her... well, pretty much she's the only one who really even visits her. She didn't mind it, but it can be annoying sometimes.

"....I'm..  fine.."

Catfeine smiled at dogpressed and walked inside her home, and closed the door for her. Dogpressed walked onto the couch and slumped on it. Catfeine also plopped herself on the other side of the couch and took a huge sip of her coffee she was holding with her 3rd hand.. well, her tail is kind of correct.

"Sheesh dogpressed you need to clean up in here! It's a mess, haha!!!.. maybe you need some coffee to cheer you up! I can go run to my house and get some more!"

Dogpressed looked at catfeine and then looked at her living room. She was absolutely right, dogpressed really did need to clean up her house. She groaned and attempted to sit up and quickly gave up.

"...I don't like coffee catfeine.. you already know this.."

Catfeine had a huge grin on her face. "Oh, I know! I just ask to see if you ever change your mind! Haha!". Dogpressed rolled her eyes in annoyance and mumbled something that even the writer couldn't even tell what she said.

"Well, I'm not gonna change my mind about it... I just don't like coffee... I'm more of a tea person anyway..."

Catfeine faked gagged and drank the last bit of her coffee. "Tea is kind of nasty... but I'll get some for you, cloudy!" Catfeine  giggled and dogpressed just looked at her.

Dogpressed just looked at her. Her face became slightly flustered, and it felt like butterflies were rapidly. Catfeine looked so gorgeous to her... even if she was annoying, she thought her laughs were cute.. she actually liked it when catfeine came to her house.. she liked when catfeine dragged her on adventures sometimes.. she liked...

"Helllooo? Earth to dogpressed! Hey hey!"

Dogpressed lost her train of thought and looked away. She even covered her face a little to hide her blush.

"Sorry..."

Catfeine laughed again, dogpressed thought it was annoying, but another part of her told her that it could listen to catfeine for hours. Suddenly, she felt herself being sat up and felt an arm wrap around her.

She didn't like physical contact from anyone.. but when catfeine held her.. she actually didn't really mind. Although her blush became slightly more noticeable and literally prayed that catfeine didn't notice it.

"It's okay, dogpressed! Anyways I'll get that tea for you! I already know what type you like anyway!"

Catfeine had a slight blush on her face also, but she didn't seem to notice it. She let go of dogpressed and headed to the door.

"Oh! Wait, I almost forgot something!"

Dogpressed was gonna ask her what catfeine had forgotten since the only thing that she saw that catfeine had was her coffee cup until catfeine got really close to her face...

Really..

Really..

Close..?

Dogpressed cheeks turned into a blushing   mess and was about to protest until she felt catfeines hands cupping her face and then her lips meeting hers.

Catfeine soon separated herself from the kiss, She looked happy but also extremely nervous. Even she was a blushing mess like dogpressed.

"I'll... be back soon, cloudy! I love you..!! Cya!.."

Catfeine quickly dashed outside before dogpressed could ask her to stay some more.. oh well, she was coming back anyway.

Dogpressed just sat there for a minute before laying back down on the couch. Did catfeine just say she loved her? Is this another one of her pranks? Did she actually love her back?

Well. Those questions can be answered when she comes back, of course. Maybe today it won't be so bad for dogpressed.....

The end.

..................................................................

Wowzers! That was erm.. something! Yet again, sorry if it's cringe. im not good at this stuff. But I hoped you at least enjoyed this. Bye, I'll try to make more soon!

Btw this is inspired by another fanfic I found on ao3!

Words: 830