'Father did good in starting up such a loyal pack and we must continue in his foot steps and not let them down,' Freya declares.

'We need to get our training started to be prepared to take anything headed our way. We must protect our loved ones at all cots. Starting with getting ourselves under control.'

'I'm with you. Always and forever since the day we were paired up,' she claims before retreating.

I get everyone's attention back before continuing with the meeting. "Thank you, I am truly grateful to each and everyone of you. I promise not to let you all down. I know some of you must have seen my latest episode, and for that I deeply apologize. I have received some dreadful news and it was too much for my wolf to handle putting us in a dire situation. This news will be shared with you all once I deem it necessary as I have yet to wrap my mind around it. There is still a lot to look into before it can be announced. I can't promise this won't happen again, but I can promise you to get better at it. Both Freya and I are in accordance with this decision and will not let you all down."

"On another note, Delta Lopez will be taking over training for the pups as well for the next 3 weeks. Former Beta Bennett will be heading out to the Eclipse pack along with your current Beta to help them with training. It is an agreement that was made during the Alphas Meeting. I will be staying behind in case we run into another rogue issue. With that said, meeting is adjourned. You may all go back to your previous work and remember the new curfew."

I stepped down from the stage as everyone began dispersing. I walked over to join the group consisting of Max, Tyler, Adrian, Noah and Devin. I was a few feet away, but caught part of their conversation.

"Are you going to take Emma with you to the Eclipse pack?" Noah asks Tyler.

"I have to. My wolf wouldn't be able to focus. We can't be away from our mate for a day, let alone 3 weeks."

"Who are you kidding. You know it's only because you don't want to suffer of blue balls for the next 3 weeks," Devin smirks, taunting him.

"That is so not true! Mind your business!" Tyler huffs, his face growing red.

"Bro, we have all heard you guys going at it," Noah jumps in the teasing.

They were to engrossed into their mockery that they didn't even notice me behind them. Boys.

"Whatever. Just you wait. We'll see who's laughing when you guys find your mates," he retorts.

"They're just teasing you son. I was the same way when I met your mother. Heck we still go at it like rabbits," Max states, trying to come to Tyler's defense.

"Oh god, dad. Gross," Noah remarks with disgust.

"Yeah, dad. We do not need to know what goes on between you and mom," Tyler states, a traumatized look in his eyes.

"If I was the enemy, you would all be dead," I voice out, startling them causing them all to jump.

"When the hell did you get here?!" Devin exclaims.

"I've been standing here for the past few minutes."

I shake my head in disapproval as I make my way back inside the pack house. I can hear them start up another conversation about something stupid. Don't they have work to get back to? I swear it's sometimes hard to believe I run the strongest pack in our region. The ones who are suppose to help me run things rather gossip than work.

'But you love them,' Freya pipes up.

'Unfortunately,' I respond with an eye roll.

The First Female Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें