Chapter 7 - Ascending

Hello everyone! So we are done taking a look back into Bri's past. Now we will be joining her on her journey in the present.

Hope you guys enjoy!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~ 

*Third Person POV*

~Brielle's 21st Birthday~

Today is the day Brielle Lightwood turns 21. The whole pack is in a frenzy trying to get all the preparations ready for the big party tonight. Everyone in the pack is wanting this day to run smoothly for the young Alpha in hopes to bring back the light in her eyes. Everyone has taken notice of the drastic change in their Alpha since the passing of their former Luna and Alpha. Despite this change, the pack still holds a great deal of love and respect for her. This change has not affected the way she cares for her pack, she's just not as affectionate as she once was when her life was all rainbows and sunshine. Unfortunately, the pack's former Alpha passed away a year after his mate's death. The loss was to much for his wolf to handle. Without his wolf's strength, the human side slowly died out, until there was just the shell of the man they once idolized.  

Everyone was excited for this celebration, everyone beside the birthday girl herself that is. Today should have been a huge deal for the pack and the Alpha family since today should have been when she would have received her title of Alpha. Today was when her father and mother would have stepped down from their roles and handed it down to their daughter, but this day came to early for them. Brielle has been Alpha for the past 3 years now and the pack has improved greatly. Brielle has proved to be an outstanding Alpha, just like her father always knew. What her father didn't know was what she would become after taking this role. 

Although it is true that the pack has advanced immensely, it was only due to the way their Alpha ran it. Brielle has never mistreated her pack, which is why they stay loyal, but the same can't be said for other packs, especially rogues. Keeping true to the vow she made 3 years ago on her mother's grave, Brielle made sure her pack was never unprepared and she never once shed a tear or showed weakness to anyone again. She went on a killing spree for a year straight, killing any rogue in sight as she hunted down the Rogue Alpha. She was relentless in seeking revenge for what he had his minions do to her mother. Brielle went from being the hunted to the hunter. 

Her identity remained a secret as those who crossed her path, were immediately dealt with, given no chance to spread the word. All everyone knew was that there was a mystery young man who turned up claiming to be the nephew of the deceased Alpha Lightwood who took over the Blue Moon Pack. Everyone has heard the tales of the young Alpha and his past and gave him the title of the Blood Alpha. When Brielle heard the name they gave her, she embraced it and therefore, the Blood Moon pack was born. 

After a talk with Tyler, Brielle realized that killing everything and everyone, was not the way her father and mother raised her and she decided she will not taint their memory this way. Although, she never said she would show anyone mercy. She now waits for them to cross her before she ends them, but this is a luxury she doesn't extend to the rogues under the Rogue Alpha's ruling. She has made it her mission to hunt each and every rogue working for the Rogue Alpha and killing them without a thought. 

~4 Hours Before the Big Party~

"Hey Bri, are you excited for tonight?" Tyler asks as he walks into her office in the pack house.

"You already know I'm not. I'm only going through with this party for the sake of the pack. I know this means a lot to them," she answered, never looking up from the files on her desk.

The First Female AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara