Her bad health

IN OFFICE ROOM

THIRD PERSONS POV

Taehyung removed his blazer and sat down on his chair .

He opened his laptop and played the recording .

After hearing the recording , he got very furious . He felt guilty that yn has to hear all of this about her husband .

He felt sad but more than that he felt anger . He picked his blazer and went towards the strip club to deal with the slut who dared to tell and talk about these things to his wife .

IN THE STRIP CLUB

The slut was sitting on the man's lap grinding him in the vip section when suddenly she hot pulled from his lap by someone who pulled her from her hairs .

She couldn't see who it was because the person was standing behind her back .

" What the fuck " she told while holding her hair .

She turned around and saw taehyung .

" Oh so it's you , daddy ." She told . Taehyung hated that she still have the courage to call him that . He didn't liked to hear that word from a stripper's mouth .

"Did your lovely wife gave you permission to spend a night with me ...again ? Well I agree to her because amy wife would feel guilty that she couldn't satisfy her husband ." She told not knowing what taehyung can do to her .

" Well , I will spend a night with you ..again but this time it is going to be different ." Taehyung told with a smirk on his face .

The slut thought that it is going to more pleasurable than the previous night .

Little did she know that her she herself is stepping into the lions den .

"So daddy what are we waiting for ?" She told and by holding his tie she dragged him to the room .

She started undressing herself till she was whole naked .

She sat on the corner of the bed all naked without any piece of cloth .

Taehyung stood infront of her with a wine in his hand . He looked at the wine and then at her indicating her to drink it .

She obediently drank it not knowing that it has viagra in it .

When she finished it , she started feeling drunkenness and horny .

She fell down on the bed in the sleeping position for a minute .

That's when taehyung called his guards and told them to fuck her till she won't be able to walk and then bring her in his basement .

The stripper woke after 2 or 3 minutes and looked at the 4 men for her all 4 of them were taehyung and she thought that it's her eye problem that she is seeing 4 instead of 1.

The guards fucked her in a deadly manner . They fucked her the whole night not giving her a chance to breathe .

She felt pain amd no pleasure . In 6am in the morning they took her to the basement as told by their boss .

About taehyung , after ordering the guards he straightly went home as he was worried for yn .

When he arrived in his bedroom , he expected to see yn sleeping or crying in the corner but she wasn't there .

He looked towards the bathroom because he heard the sound of shower .

He felt relieved that she is in the bathroom when suddenly ahjumma came running . She was all sweaty and worried .