Previous disappearances have been described as accidents in the course of business. He was kidnapped to an unknown sea area where even satellite signals could not be received, and then dumped on a desert island.

  He had no choice but to try his luck by rafting, and met a somewhat strange person on the way back.

  This is probably the case.

  "Your thoughts are too dark." Sakaguchi Ango complained mercilessly, and then said, "But from your description, it sounds like the protagonist of a shounen manga, right Odasaku?"

  The person whose name was called paused slowly, and then as if he realized what he was talking about, he smiled in a calm tone and said, "I'm also a little curious about what people who look like the protagonists of shounen comics look like in real life. .”

  "You..." As expected, it was a mediocre and reassuring reaction, and Sakaguchi Ango felt a little helpless.

  "Well..." Osamu Dazai thought for a moment, "Maybe we will have a chance to see him in a while."

  "I will look forward to it." Odasaku nodded gently and calmly.

  Seeing this, Dazai Osamu also felt quite helpless, but the depression in his heart suddenly became deflated because of such a stagnation.

  …

  And back to the moon in the ninja world.

  Zaoyue had already followed Sheren to the gate outside the ancestral hall.

  However, when he was at the gate, Shiren stopped again. He "looked" at the person behind Zaoyue, and then said with some embarrassment: "If we continue forward, we will reach the place where our ancestors are enshrined. So, um, About your father..."

  Zaoyue said strangely: "That's my dad. Since I've gone in, my dad should be fine too, right?"

  After hearing what she said, Toneri thought about it and felt the same, and indeed it would be better to discuss this kind of matter with the elders of both parties present.

  Then I started to feel a little uncomfortable, probably feeling that I just said the wrong thing.

  "We're all at the door, come in quickly." However, Zaoyue obviously didn't notice the other party's embarrassment, and walked directly over the threshold and walked in.

  Toneri, who came back to his senses, hurriedly followed.

  spot:"……"

  Looking at his naive daughter who was still acting silly, the old father suddenly felt a little tired.

  Are you really a freebie?

  Although the Otsutsuki clan's clan as a whole is built in European style, the ancestral hall is built according to the traditional shrine.

  As everyone came to the place where the ancestors' tablets were enshrined, they saw balls of blue soul fire lighting up in front of the tablets.

  It's like when Zaoyue was in the pirate world, she accidentally brought the soul of her old father from the underworld to the present world.

  Upon noticing that outsiders had entered this place, the ancestors and sects all appeared in the state of their souls in the form of chakra. They all had solemn expressions on their faces, which immediately made the atmosphere of this already slightly gloomy place even more depressing and solemn.

  In such an environment, Sheren subconsciously kept a straight face. Sheren, who appeared to be mature and prudent, was still thinking about how to report this matter to his ancestors.