s*x addict (SUNSUN) (S) pt2

Start from the beginning

"oh shit, sorry" he chuckled and headed over to the bathroom where he sat me on the toilet.

he stood there.

"...why are you still here?"

"why cant i be in here?~"

"GET OUT!" i threw the closest toilet roll at him, which he dodged easily and left while laughing.

"bastard..." my face was now officially red.

i sighed as i quickly revealed myself and flushed the toilet, "hm?" i rose my brow when i spotted my phone of the counter of the sink, dang, probably left it here after my shower last night.

carefully i stood up, steadily holding myself up on the counter with my arms, i was starting to feel my legs again...well...sort off.

meh.

i ignored it and opened up my phone, going straight to my contacts, i need to tell jungwon that i basically just lost my virginity!.

jungwon: "hello?"

"jungwon..."

jungwon: "morning hyung, is everything ok? you sound...drained"

"...i came 9 times..."

jungwon: "...huh?..."

"...'m so tired...he fucked me in 5 different positions last night..."

jungwon: "...who?! sunghoon?!...wait! you guys fucked?!, like, fucked fucked?! when! omg omg omgggggg!, SHIT...5! five different positions!"

i held the phone away from my ear as i yelled in surprise, "you came 9 times?! WTF! i-"

"ok ok, calm down, im going back to sleep, my legs fucking hurt, ill tell you all the details later"

jungwon: "you better, but ok ill call you in a couple hours, bye!"

with that i hung up the phone, unknowingly i stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes were puffy from all the crying last night, my lips were dry for the first time ever in my life because of the screaming that he had me doing, my hair was an absolute mess and im pretty sure i smelt like sex.

ugh.

i look so ugly rn, but...

im too lazy to care.

i quickly decided to rinse my face of with water and do a quick gargle of mouth wash, just to feel somewhat refreshed.

i was about to walk out the bathroom but then remembered i couldnt even walk when i put pressure onto my lower half, "ouch...", so i took a deep breath and yelled out, "BABE!"

no reply.

"BABE COME AND GET ME! I CANT WALK!" i yelled out again, but still no answer, wow, this fucker really went back to sleep" i scoffed, "you've got to be shitting me right now" i sighed.

just like that i had myself holding onto the walls for dear life as i tried to get back into the room, and low and behold, sunghoon was there, laying on his back, fast asleep.

i was salty, but im tired, so i climbed back in the bed next to him, not bothering to get back under the hot messy sheets and tried to sleep, but after i drifted of i felt sunghoon and HIS BIG BACK SELF, ROLL OVER AND LAY DIRECTLY ON TOP OF ME.

"ya..." i called out tiredly, i would ask him to move over because im hot, but i just left him, he wasnt letting go of me anytime soon.

.

.

.

but that's when the humping began, sunghoon had his head tucked into my neck, kissing and biting over the already ther hickey's from last night.

one of his hand rubbed up under my bare back, the next running up and down my thigh tracing over all the bites he'd left, i whimpered a little when his tongue ran over my ear, "hng~ hoon~"

i tried to ignore his hard cock laying across my stomach, i can feel it squished in between our body's.

the lewd feel made me horny, but i was too tired to move, i just wanted to sleep right now.

"mmh~ baby not now~" i mumbled and he abused my ear with kisses, he knew i liked them there.

"please~" he begged in my ear, fuck, he was really turning me on, "you dont. have. to move." he said in between kisses on my neck this time, my hands tangled in with his hair.

"just. lay still. you. dont have. to do anything~" he made his way lower to my chest, "shit hoonie~" i breathed out when his fingers pressed down onto my sore clit, "ill please you~" he bit down on my nipple earning him a broken moan.

"o-ok~" my eyebrows quivered when he easily slipped in three fingers, i was still pretty tight since last night was my first time, but loose enough that it wasnt really painful, its just a little sore and uncomfortable.

i was falling in and out of sleep as his fingers worked their magic, he was now littering my tummy with kisses and i held my head down, fingers tugging on his dark messy locks.

i felt high, like this is a lucid dream, i could fall asleep right now but sunghoon was making me feel good.

"so pretty~" he praised my body, my heart fluttered as his eyes trailed over my body that was littered in his marks.

"hurry~" i threw my head to the side, i was sleepy, but sunghoons fingers were keeping me up.

"fuck...me" i said with the last of my energy before giving into sleep.

no ones pov:
sunghoon followed sunoo's wishes and easily slid into the younger, both of them groaned in silent pleasure at the feeling of one another.

usually sunghoon would be pounding into sunoo roughly like he wanted too, but he was also tired, not to mention sunoo was basically asleep, with that in mind he silently thrust'd, keeping his pace nice and slow, but also breeding sunoo deep to get the cute sounds of his moans with every brush of his tip.

"sunoo~" sunghoon couldnt help but moan as he held sunoo's slightly arched body as close to his chest as possible.

"h-hoon~" sunoo slurred in his slumber, eyebrows quivering as sunghoon's shaft barely slid in and out, making him feel warm and full inside.

sunoo's legs wrapped around sunghoons waist and his hands held onto the elders shoulders, hands going up and down the muscle of his broad shoulders.

"mmh~ f-feels good~" sunoo mumble, kissing sunghoon shoulder, encouraging sunghoon to go a little faster.

"feels good?~" sunghoons hips bucked up with a little more roughness, "a-aah~ yea~" sunoo gave out a louder moan, he could feel his high approaching.

"sunoo~"

"sunghoon~"

they held each other closer, sunghoon thrust'd picking up, "yes~" sunoo whimpered as he came over sunghoons cock, just after that sunghoon came inside the younger, body completely shutting down after that, crushing sunoo under him.

"sughoon, you and your big back self better roll over now"

"no, cock warm me baby~"

"tsk, fine...."

"good boy~"
*************************************

Toxic update coming soon~