◇Chapter 4◇

☆・。・。☆

weeks had passed they had returned back to the city of Seoul . It had Autumn already since winter was approaching.

Jisung was home alone since Seungmin had left to go meet his parents for some time ,and Felix had gone to work for his evening shift. Jisung got sick of being at home all day so he decided to go out for a short walk outside, he wore a coat since the weather was quite cold due to winters close arrival. Jisung had fun outside though he was with no one he felt at peace with himself. He sat on a park bench watching the orange leafs fly out of their trees and onto the ground.

Suddenly someone sat beside Jisung, He turned his head to see Minho. "Minho hyung?, what's with the sudden arrival." Jisung askes him with a welcoming smile which made Minho chuckle softly at it. "Nothing I was strolling then happend to notice u here." He replied casually to Jisung. "I just realised I don't have your number , could I have it?" Minho adds to his sentence. "Yeah sure hyung." Jisung says and hands his number over to the elder. "It was nice talking to you, but now I've gotta head home."Minho gets up and says to Jisung with a wave, Jisung waves back at him with a smile and watches as Minho walks away from Jisung.

Jisung decided to head home after quite a little while. Once Jisung got home he met eyes with Felix. "Felix your back!" Jisung beams at Felix with a smile happy that Felix was back, and went straight for a hug from him. Felix hugs back and replies to Jisung "Yeah they let me off early for today since we had less amount of customers today." Jisungs nods at him ,then a delicious scent captures Jisungs nostrils, he looks over to see a bowl of ramen on the kitchen counter , Jisung looks at Felix in disbelief . "You were going to eat without me weren't you." Jisung says to Felix unamused. "Of course not why would I?" Felix says to Jisung obviously lying to him. Jisung sighs in gives in to Felix and shares the food with Felix.

Jisung had gotten changed into his pyjamas so that he could head to bed. Once Jisung got onto his bed he got a message from an unspecified number.

Jisung:

Hi its Minho

"Oh its Minho hyung ." I thought to myself as I smiled at my phone and changed to contact name to 'Min hyung' I thought it was cute so I kept it. I open the chat and text him back.

Hi its Minho.

Hi hyung! ( ・∇・)
Sorry I can't text u now am gonna
Sleep
So goodnight hyung!
Sweet dreams (ゝω・'★)

I

off my phone and put it on my nightstand next to my bed , then hear my phone buzz from a notification I knew it was Minho saying the same so I didn't pick up my phone to read his message since I was feeling sleepy and tired. To no surprise I fell asleep in no time., but my dream wasn't pleasant at all.

"Missed me Han-a?" The man infront of me says, He was in my room right infront of me but his face was blur to me I still couldn't recognise him. I couldn't open my mouth to speak to him I was scared of him for some reason. Before I even noticed he had pushed me to lay down and crawled on top of me I was about to use my hands to push him off me, but he grabbed my two hands with one hand and pinned them above my head. He leaned in towards my neck and bit me I could feel myself becoming weak and just like that I blacked out.

I woke up breathing heavy and full off sweat, This man from my dream stopped appearing for a while and now he came back. There's no way vampires are real they're just a myth it's just my imagination, but it seems so real. His voice is so familiar but I am never able to click my tongue on who it is. I sigh and burry my face in my knees, and wrap my arms around my legs. I got off from my bed after a little while to go shower. Once I was done showering I picked a baby blue hoodie with white sweatpants. I walked downstairs to see Seungmin was back home I run over to him and hug him in the end we both fell down since I  hugged him so unexpectedly, we both burst into laughter and get off the floor.

"Hi Seungmin, I thought you'd be coming back tomorrow?" I say to him after helping get off the floor. "Yeah there was a change off plans, anyways Hyunjin said I should tell you all he's having a party this evening and that we should be there, and NO I did not hook up with him on my way here to get this information he told me through text." Seungmin says to me blocking me from saying anything about him and Hyunjin. Just then Felix pops out of no where from behind me , making me yelp in surprise. "Did I just hear you say a party?!" Felix says dramatically Seungmin nods to him with a smile that made him look even more of a puppy than he already is. I didn't bother to say I wouldn't go cause if Felix exists I have no choice than to come along.

Minho:

I was sitting with Hyunjin near the bar area then I noticed Felix , Seungmin and Jisung coming into the club Hyunjin had rented obviously. My attention was on Jisung as he and his friends approached me and Hyunjin. They said their greetings and sat down beside us, Everyone had a conversation with eachother then Jisung excused himself to leave for a while.

After a while everyone else was sobber and doing whatever around the club, but Jisung wasn't near so I got up to look for him, I found him sitting alone somewhere in the corner of the club , I approached him and said.

"All alone Han-a~"

☆・。・。☆

Thoughts?

Word count : 1044