◇Chapter 3◇

Warning : mention of murder

Third pov

Jisungs thoughts were filled with Minho and the voice from his dream.Just then Jisung felt something splash all over his body.

He stopped zoning out then noticed seungmin and felix laughing their asses off , Jisung got up from where he was seated oand splashed water on them without entering the water . Just then seungmin had pulled him into the water.

"Ah Seungmin!"Jisung yells at him then chases him in the water. Felix just laughed at them and smiled. Seungmin obviously got away since he knew how to swim and quickly.

"I'll catch u by surprise just u wait!" Jisung call out to him being to lazy to catch up to him, Seungmin sticks his tongue out at Jisung and laughs at Him.

I get out the water and immediately feel cold Felix also got out and handed me a towel to warm me up."Thanks lix" Jisung thanks him and smile he nods and gives him a thumbs up.

Time skip (Evening)

"What do you all want to eat" Chan asks them, a bunch of different answers were heard . Then they all agreed to steak. Minho and Changbin grilled the meat , and Seungmin,Felix and Jisung talked about anything that came into their minds.

Once the food was done Hyunjin and Chan helped served it. They all started eating and there was a comfortable silence around them all.

Once they were done eating they did anything they wanted around the beach from dancing to running around. Jisung got a bit tired and decided to sit down.

Minho

I caught a glimpse of Jisung sitting down at the table with his head bowed low looking tired. I walk over to him with a grin on my face.

"Han-a?"I say to him as I take a seat beside him at the table. He lifts his head up to look at me then turns away from me.

"Do...u need anything minho hyung?" Jisung askes me as he turned his head away from my direction . I grab his chin and turn his face so that he faces me. I was met with his boba eyes and puffy cheeks. Fuck he looks so adorable.

"Nothing Han-a." I respond to him casually to him with a dark smile. He nods then says "Oh alright,  can I know about ur necklace?"he points at my Ruby necklace on my neck. I chuckle softly then reply. "That's a secret for another time han-a."I pat his his hair gently.

Jisung emotion changed to an unreadable expression , but I didn't bother to ask him about it, he bowed his head to look down at his feet again. I sigh at him then say "Well bye Han-a." I get up from the seat and walk away not waiting for his response.

I return back to my seat wih hyunjin and hyunjin was giving me quite a strange stare I ignored it , then he spoke.

"What's ur interest in Jisung, Minho?" I chuckle at him then reply to him coldly.

"Nothing much ,but it's nothing u need to now Hyunjin." He sighs at me then opens his mouth to speak.

"Just don't do anything bad to him Minho hyung." He says to me seriously I nod to him then say.

"No promises now why don't we head back to the hotel room." I smile coldly at him then get up he also does and the other also came along with us and went to their hotel rooms. I share a room with Hyunjin since he's the only person who knows quite alot about me.

"Minho hyung~" Hyunjin whispers to me childishly "am bored." He continues his sentence by saying.

I glance at him him still scrolling on my phone " Then go bother someone not me Hyunjin." I say to him my voice toned with annoyance.

" Alright fine."He says in defeat as he got of his bed and left the room to go to someone else's room to bother them.

My phone started ringing and I immediately answered the call after seeing the name of the caller.

"Minho?"

"Yes it's me."

"U have another target for today."

"Who exactly?"

"******** she's near were u currently are"

"Alright thanks u want her dead or alive?"

"U can kill her."

"Alright bye."

I hang up the call and leave the hotel and make sure no one was near or had followed me, Just then I got the image of the person , luckily I knew her.

I finished with her and I was heading back to the hotel since I was right beside it then I noticed someone run away.

"Han-a?"

Short chapter 

Word count : 852