◇Chapter 1◇

Jisung:

"I don't wanna be here anymore felix I feel sick" I mutter to felix my voice bearly audiable due to the loud club music playing, my hand were practically shacking having no idea on what to do.

Felix turns his head to me his eyes filled with worry as he says "am sorry jisung I'll go call channie hyung to come right this instant stay right here alright?"His voice soft as he gets up to leave as he saw me nod in response.

Immediately as felix left to go get bangchan hyung I noticed someone approaching me , he was definitely older and taller than me, in an instant he was right infront of where I was sitting which really worried me."what does he want from me?" I say in my thoughts in fear . The person infront of me was looking at me sharply into my eyes , but I was able to master he courage to ask him what he wanted .

"Uhm..excuse me sir,what do u want from me?" I ask the man standing infront of me with a little bit worried face . He man chuckles darkly at me then opens his mouth to say.

"Oh Han-a it's nothing much don't worry" . Fuck how does he know my name this is genuinely creepy . My voice was stuck in my throat ,and before I noticed I was at a different location and slammed against the hard wall.

I whined in pain as the elder got closer to me suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my neck..and immediately blacked out.

"JI SUNG WAKE UP!"I woke up to felix shaking me whiles constantly yelling .once he saw my eyes open he hugged me immediately.

"Felix?...what's wrong." I ask after seeing his worried expression. He hugged me as if I would fall out of his arms the minute he would let go.

"Don't worry about it Jisung, u were just constantly trembling and sweating in ur sleep." He explains to me with an awkward smile . And just like that the memories came back into my mind "oh I just had a...nightmare" I say to him with a reassuring smile on my face.it was just a dream right? , I shouldn't worry.

"Well anyways we are kind off late for school , so let's just skip for today" Felix says to me wih a smile and a soft laugh ."and if ur wondering about seungmin he's also skipping with us , he's downstairs eating breakfast" He continues his previous sentence.

"Oh alright am cool with it , but honestly am shocked seungmin agreed to this he's like the top student in the whole school"i say whiles removing a strand of my fluffy blue hair from my face and behind behind my ear.

"Same here I thought he would declin-" Felix got cut off my seungmin opening my bedroom door and peak his head in like a little puppy.

"I'd appreciate it if u stop talking about me , and come eat the breakfast I made for u too since it's getting cold."he says to us with a straight face. Me and felix rolled our eyes at him then got off my bed and went downstairs to eat. After eating we decided to go out for a short walk outside.

Same day : 1:48pm

"Min can we please get ice-cream " Felix practically begged seungmin on his knee's with puppy eyes , just for ice-cream,  but honestly I would have done the same .

"Yah Felix!, people are staring get off the floor!" Seungmin yells at him embarrassed.  I laugh at the scene happening in front  of me with a bright smile.

"If only u agree to get me and jisung ice-cream." Felix says to him with a proud smirk on his face.

"Fine I'll get u guys icecream." Seungmin says with a sassy eye roll . Seungmin is like the mother off this friend group ,and felix is like a Ray of sunshine that could put a smile on ur face without even trying , but me I guess am just a quite side character since I rarely even open my mouth to say much.

"Jisung what flavor do u want?"  Seungmin askes me in curiosity whiles turing his head his head to me.

"Oh I want uhm cheesecake flavor , if only there is some available" I answer seungmin with my head bowed low. Seungmin then handed it to me right after paying , and also gave one to felix then one for himself.

The day went on casually at the park. Felix,Seungmin and I talked casually till it got dark and decided to head back home.on our way back my attention was drawn to a man with about five bodyguards surrounded around him . He looked so familiar ,but I couldn't tell who he was ,and he gave me chills aswell , soon enough I was fully staring at him .then he turned back to notice me staring at me , he smirked at me then I immediately turned my head away.

"Who is he..." I whisper for only me to hear.my mind immediately drifted to my nightmare.

"Aha...no way it can't be him , it's not possible ,plus it was a dream right?" I say in my thoughts , my face changing to a more worried face as the hought of the dream surrounded my whole mind . I didn't notice I was zoned out until seungmin tapped me.

"Everything okay Jisung? , u look pale. " Seungmin askes me worriedly whiles putting his arm around my shoulder and leading me inside the house.

"Am okay don't worry." I say to him reassuringly as I remove my shoes then head straight to my room.once I was inside I flopped onto my bed and put my head on my pillow not even bothering to change my outfit since I was just wearing a hoodie and shorts with exposed quite a bit of my thighs .

"Who even is he?" I say to myself as I bit my lip nervously . Eventually I felt sleepy and drifted off into sleep.

"Ur my only one Han-a I will never leave u..."

_____

Thoughts?

1025 words