010 - date With a kiss?

VALENTINE — LAUFEY
"What if he's the last one i kissed? What if he's the only one i ever  miss?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

___
March 12. 1983

It was a wonderful morning, i woke up from my bed and stretch my arms out, i looked around to see the time; 4 am? That's early i thought. I got outcof the bed and put on my slippers. I went towards the bathroom to wash my face with water. I got out of the bathroom and went to my desk. I sat down and began thinking about what i should to, then i looked at the calendar on my wall to see..

October 12. Woah, time is getting fast. I looked back to my desk and looked down, but then i realized something. Tomorrow is Evan's birthday! My lips curved in a smile and i was excited to get some present for evan! I take my daily notebook because i don't want to ruin my journal book with to do's or more. and i began to write the things i should buy, of course i made sure it's not expensive so dad can afford this.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was done getting the gift list done and i put the pen down. My fingers are hurting and numb after. I looked at the time and looked at the time; 5:00. That's when the time dad woke up. I slumped against the chair and groans. It was so bored. I looked back and began to take my journal book. I looked at one of them and laugh when i saw my other journal.

I heard footsteps walking past my door. It's probably dad. I gt down from my chair and went downstairs. I began to make myself some breakfast, the only thing i know how to cook is; noodles and leftover rice. i set down the table and sat down infront of the food. I began to eat the breakfast, devouring it.

After i was done eating, i stood up from my seat and toom my plate. I approach the kitchen sink and began to place the food down. Dad walked downstairs and we both made eye contact."Good morning sweetie" dad smiled, I couldn't help but smiled back. "Good morning, dad" i take a look at the window to see—a mailman, putting some into my mail box. And i got excited!

"A new letter? Who could that be?" Dad asked as he followed after. Once we got outside, i sprint rapidly, almost tripping over. Luckily dad caught me on time. "Be careful!" Scolded dad. And i just nod, and i made my way to the mailbox and oppened it. I take the letter to see who is from. to... ME? FROM EVAN????  I thought, my brows furrowing.

I take the letter inside as dad also followed. I walked rapidly through my room, sitting down at the chair and placed the envelope at the desk, i take the sealed paper and opened it. And said..

Hello, my dear friend

I mailed this for you to ask you. I wanted to ask if we can hang out? If you want to, that's great! Let's meet at the park in 2 Pm! If not, then it's alright! Just mail me back if you don't want to and give a reason why, send it to me until 12 pm :D

Frm evan.

I stared at the letter in shock, Him and me? woah! I looked at the time and place that evan wrote. I take a look at the clock on the wall and see what time is it—6 Am.. i sigh. I stood up from my chair and approached the bed. I jumped on the bed and take a nap for a while.