007: don't say that!

HEY LOVER! - WABIE
"hey hey hey lover! I love you just the way you are"

EVAN
October 9. 1983

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(  ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁ᶻ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈  ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁ᶻ )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The silence intensifies, while I was staring at the ceiling. With bored is visible in my face. I heard someone downstairs calling me. "Evan! Come down!" It was father, i stood up from my chair and walked out of the room. I went downstairs to approach dad. He was holding up the telephone, like he was calling someone. He noticed my presence and looks at me. "Someone wants to speak with you."

I nod at father, he handed me the phone and i took it. Once the telephone was in my hands, i drag it near my ear and asked. "hello...?" "Hi evan!" My eyes lits up when the familiar voice, it's them! "Oh... Hey!" I said, smiling a bit. "Evan! Wanna hang out in the park? I'm bored at the house." I couldn't make a word after they said that.

Them? Hang out with me in the park? yes please! "Oh... Sure!" "Great! I'll be there in 8!" And with that, she hung up. My inside are excited. And yet nervous. I handed the telephone to father, and ran upstairs.

I went to my room to look at the clock-7:50... I still have time! I open my closet to see my usual—Dark-gray shirt with light-gray stripes. And dark-navy shorts. I sigh, they will never be impressed by this. I heard someone my doorway and i turned around to see Elizabeth-she was leaning against the door frame. Posing like those supermodels.

"What are you doing?" She asked with furrowed brows. Wondering why am i looking at the wardrobe. "Well... Uh... They are coming over... I don't have any clothes besides the usuals.." i told her, scooting further to see my clothes. She nods, understanding the situation. But that smile turned into a grin. "Want me to help, big brother?" I felt like there's something going on other than "help" in her sentence.

I nod hesitantly, as she gestured me to stay at the my place to walk towards her wardrobe—Her wardrobe was huge but not that huge, looks like it's her own room now. Let's say father spoiled her a lot. Once we got there, while i stayed at my place She was gone after that—seems like she's finding something.

She then went to approach me and she tossed a ton of clothes. As fell down from my bottom and i grunt. I stood to look a few of the clothes. And Elizabeth said. "I'm gonna leave you here, I'm going to get something!" "Wait...! Im scared in little places-..." and with that, Elizabeth closes the door.

i ran towards the door and twist the doorknob—But i fail and given up attempting to open it. I bang on the door multiple times and cried. Sobbing isn't going to change, but I don't want to get locked out. I sob loud and i felt someone's presence, i fell on my knees, and then, i lay down at the floor as i sob.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a few minutes, i calmed down a little. But i couldn't help that I'm still stuck inside my bedroom. While i was stuck inside the room, i take a look on the clothes that Elizabeth got. I observed one of them. But none of them got my interest. They look too colorful. I guess I'll keep wearing the usual.

But what if they didn't like my clothes? I guess I'll have to force into wearing a colorful clothes. I observed the clothes once again. And some clothe caught my eye—A blue blouse with a two light-blue stripes. Almost like mine, but it's blue.

I stared at it and changed my top with it. And i short also caught my eye—a light-brown shorts. I take it and also changed my shorts. And i looked at myself on the mirror. I look great, despite that it looks like my usual, but it's different colors. I heard the door open.

It was Elizabeth. She was squealing when she saw me with that clothes, but stops when she saw me with red puffed eyes. She probably felt bad after she locked me up. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry for locking you up!" I smiled a little before answering. "I... it's alright... Please don't do it again..."

After that, i forgive her. And i heard my father from downstairs "evan! They're here!" I take a deep breath and walked out of the room, while Elizabeth is hyping me up. I went downstairs to see father with them. They saw me and smiled. They waved and i Did the same also. I approach them and father told me—"Don't do anything stupid, Evan" and they laugh.

they. are. LAUGHING. Their laugh is too cute. I want to squeeze them. Wait a second. Why am i acting like this? I looked at them before we walked out of the house with them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once we reach out the park, we both pull out hands away as they looked at me with a smile. "Look at you! You look good!" I blushed at their statement. Looking away from them. "I.. thank you..." "Hm... No need to thank me!" They said, as they pulls out their camera, they began to positioned infront of me. I looked at the camera embarrassed, as they took a picture.

They stood up as they take the polaroid that captured the take. They looked at me and smiled. "What makes you to wear that?" I looked at my clothes and back at them. "I... I always wear the same clothes... And i wanted to wear a new one.." they nod in understandable manner. "Well, you can wear anything you want, why'd you change your clothes? Your clothes was alright though?"

Even though I'm shy to tell them this, But i had to tell them. "Well... I don't want you to get tired of me wearing the same thing..." Saying that made them chuckled, how i wanted to hear them laugh more- no, shut up evan.. "Hey, I like you just the way you are. You don't need to change yourself to made me impressed, you already impressed me enough."

Hearing them say that made my eyes widen. "R...really?" They nod. "Yes really." I approach them to hugged them. I could tell they are shock at the sudden hugged. But a while after, i felt arms around my body. They're hugging me also.

After a while. We pulled away and i told her. "Uh... Thank you... I just Don't want you to get tired of me.."  "trust me, I won't. But if i do,  I'd rather lose you than use you."

CHAPTER SEVEN HAS ENDED.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR
March 29. 2024

EYO EVERYONE! i just Speedrun this chapter, but i hope you liked it. I missed all of you huhu! Thank you for 150+ reads!!!!! I appreciate it alot!!