"Nothing, I just wanted to see it once again. I can't spend my Christmas without looking at it." It's like a yearly ritual for Wonwoo -- quite an enjoyable one. It appeals to him for no special reason, or maybe he's seen it since childhood, and watching it every year is just a way for him to reminisce it.

It's completely silent in the little separate section of the entire street - it's almost like a park, with just a bench, under the mistletoe, in sight, and breath-taking surroundings, at the very end of the sector of Wonwoo's neighbourhood.

Not giving a shit to the wet bench, Wonwoo plops on it, tapping the space beside him so Mingyu would join him too.

The moon's mostly visible as it gradually illuminates the darkening sky. The sunlight fades away, as the entire park gets engulfed in changing hues of the sky, the white snow reflecting all of it as it is. Wonwoo can't take his eyes off the sky that pops with a new colour each minute Wonwoo sits and observes it. He cherishes the view, especially when he has no opportunity to see something so pretty back at university. All he sees then is a ridiculous amount of buildings, people and chaos through the windows.

Mingyu gave up on focusing on the same thing as Wonwoo a while ago. The sky really was a sight to behold, but he figured he likes looking at Wonwoo, so mesmerised, better. It really lights up the latter's eyes, making them shine like the brightest stars Mingyu has ever seen.

Fuck, he's so in love, and yet he chooses to be patient and wait for Wonwoo to walk alongside him.

Mingyu doesn't realise when Wonwoo turns to look at him, he's still in a daze. Only when the older snaps his fingers in front of his eyes, does Mingyu shift his attention. "Oh hi," He smiles, "Didn't see you there."

"You were staring."

"Was I? I didn't notice, I was just looking at the view."

Gods, Mingyu cringes so hard at his poor attempt at a pick-up line. Wonwoo looks unimpressed, yet his cheeks gather a red tint. His ears practically burn. "Sorry,"

"That was horrible."

"I know," Mingyu smiles, hoping it would make up for whatever the fuck that pick-up line, if it even classified as one, was.

Wonwoo laughs, making his nose scrunch adorably as his eyes nearly disappear behind his glasses. Mingyu wants to kiss it so bad, until it turns red from the million kisses he wishes to leave. Oh, Mingyu suddenly gets an idea, something that he won't not want to do, ever.

Without letting Wonwoo realise what he's doing, Mingyu swiftly leans in on his lips, his own ghosting over Wonwoo's for a brief moment, until he finally closes the distance and captures his lips in a tender kiss. They are under the mistletoe, after all.

Wonwoo's eyes widen for a second, until they habitually close, enjoying the way Mingyu's soft, warm lips feel on his. He leans further, as his hand makes its way to the back of Mingyu's neck, looking for something to hold on to.

When he runs out of breath, Mingyu pulls away and inhales deeply, eyes still not having left Wonwoo's gaze. The latter bumps their foreheads together, as his breathing sounds heavier; probably because of the cold, or the kiss, or both.

Mingyu's lips curve into a fond smile. "We're under the mistletoe, I couldn't not kiss you," He explains.

"I know,"

"Merry Christmas, Baby,"

"Merry Christmas, Gyu,"

Wonwoo suddenly pulls back, eyebrows scrunched in, something Mingyu notices as, annoyance. "What's wrong?"

"I don't have a nickname for you, and no," Wonwoo stops Mingyu from saying anything, "You need a cute one too." Wonwoo pouts, and Mingyu laughs at how adorable the older boy's being. He kisses his pout, as it disappears immediately. "But I like you calling me 'Gyu', it makes me feel cute and fluffy. I don't know how else to explain it." Mingyu shrugs.

"You do?"

"I absolutely love it. Call me that always,"

"Anything for you."

Those words flow out so easily, and Wonwoo's certain he deeply means each of those.

"I haven't asked you properly yet," Mingyu says after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"What?"

Mingyu exhales sharply. He's had it on his mind for a while, and he's not going to back out like a wimp this time. "Willyoubemyboyfriend?" He says in a single breath.

Wonwoo looks amused, yet dumbfounded, at Mingyu's not-so-Mingyu behaviour. The boy's usually smooth with his words, but here he is, being all shy and unsure of what he just said.

Wonwoo reaches out his palms to squish Mingyu's pink cheeks. "Aww, look at you~"

"Don't be mean to me Wonwoo!"

Wonwoo laughs, and his head falls onto Mingyu's shoulder. "You really had to ask?"

"Why not, I'm being a gentleman, and sweet and nice. What the fuck was wrong with me asking you out properly?"

"Because you know my answer."

"Is it a yes?" Mingyu makes the biggest, most sparkly puppy eyes at Wonwoo - who knows he's acting cute just for attention. "Of course, silly."

Mingyu instantly wraps his arms tightly around Wonwoo, nearly cradling him as his face dips into the older boy's neck. "Oh my god, I love you so much,"

Wonwoo's tiny laughter, his arms around his body, and a warm, tender forehead kiss answer Mingyu in such a way that even the most promising words wouldn't have.