Chapter 32 The party

Start from the beginning

hello are you going to talk " i said.

party mei jari ho " a manly voice came.
sorry who's this" I asked , this voice seems familiar.

Raj this side " he said.

what do you want " i asked arrogantly.

your Surya is just right infront of me , he's playing football with kids , looks happy, if you want him to be happy like this then leave him " he said.

what are you saying" i said.

usne mujhse Mera pyaar Cheena tha , ab meri baari h " he said.

I think Surya hasn't best you properly that's why you you're blabbering like mad " i said.

These injuries are nothing compared to the wrath of my revenge" He said.

Do hell with your revenge" i literally yelled.

mere hath mei iss waqt gun h agr chahu to ek goli mei kaam khtm kardu " he asserted

hey Raj are you mad" i Said.

boom .... I heard a gun shot . My breath left my body , i flinched with the sound of gun shot.

hey Raj what have you done " i took deep breaths . I panicked.

abhi kch kiya nahi h , pr krdunga agr tumne use nahi chorha " he said .

okk okk fine don't do anything to him , I'll do it. I'll leave him but plzz don't hurt him I beg you plzzz" i begged him to spare his life.

good girl " he cut the call.

I fall down on ground panicking , sobbing. if anything happens to him , I will never be able to live and this time I'll die .

it's okk Aisha it's your destiny, you are just unlucky in love , if you don't want that anything bad happens to Surya like Reyansh then you have to leave him .

okk Aisha okk you can do this , you have to do this for his sake" i forced my mind and heart to accept the truth .

Aisha your friend is here to pick you " said bhaii knocked on the door.

I wiped off my tears , combed my hair I just don't want bhaii to see me like this otherwise he'll worry. I opened the door.

amm Aisha are you going to Trisha's birthday " he asked.

yes bhaii" i said.

you could have told me to drop you there , why you have called Aviraj " he informed.

Avi but Trisha said that she'll pick me " i said and i goes downstairs.

amm hey Aisha " said Aviraj.

Avi what are you doing here , isn't Trisha coming" i asked.

she's a bit busy with her friends so i came to pick you " he said .

should I drop you " bhaii asked.

no it's okk " i said.

🕊️🕊️

in the car

Aviraj was driving the car and I was sitting on the passenger seat.

There was a long silence in the car . None of us said anything the whole drive. we reached at the venue.

Aviraj and i goes inside the party hall and I saw dhriti And Avinash there , my eyes roamed to see Surya .

there she is " said Aviraj pointing towards the Trisha, we both goes towards her.

happy birthday Trisha" i gave her a warm hug.
Thank god Aisha , you came , I am happy that things cool down between us " she said hugging me tightly.