Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth

Author's pov

                       Author's pov

Aisha goes inside the club , she saw Aviraj , Jay and trisha beside the counter table waiting for her .

Aisha where were you , i was worried " Jay worry about her

It's okk i just took a walk outside what happened " she got confused by their expression.

Someone misbehave with Trisha " Jay explained.

What are you okay " she asked Trisha and tries to hug her .

Am good " Trisha interrupt their hug . " Well a gentleman saved me from that jerk , ohh my god his moves , you should be there to see " Trisha excitedly jump ignoring Aisha.

Okk okk can we go home now " Aviraj said.

Hmmm okk " Jay agreed.

They all sit in the car Jay drives the car and Aviraj sits on the passenger seat. Aisha and trisha sits on the backseat.

Bhaii i want ice cream" Aisha please like a kid .

Stop it Aisha we are already getting late " Trisha talks rudely.

It's okk i bring it " Aviraj said and trisha gaves a cold look to both of them .

Wait I'll come with you " Jay Said and they both goes to bring ice cream.

Why are you behaving like this Trisha " Aisha asked.

Like what Aisha " Trisha got rude.

Like this Trisha , talking to me rudely, stopping me from hugging you , disagreeing with me in every situation, ignoring me why trisha why " Aisha got sad. Tears filled in her eyes but still she controls them .

You wanna know why Aisha okk fine I'll tell , you Aisha you , you destroyed my brother's life " she pointed her finger at her harshly .

Me " said Aisha.

Yes you , he loved you Aisha , for a first time after Nandini died he started feeling for someone, he was getting better , I thought I got my brother back but you being you , left us there and came back to kasol" Trisha ordained Aisha responsible for all her problems.

I lost Reyansh Trisha , i wanted a move on this was hard for me also , I waited for him for 10 years and i couldn't even confess my love to me " Aisha sobbed badly , she tried to be in control but things got worse , all the bad memories that she leaves behind now are coming in flashback.

I knew i knew that you lost Reyansh and you loved him but what about the one who loves you " Trisha was getting to bad , she didn't even realise what was she talking about.

Aviraj and jay comes with their ice cream, Aisha wipes he tears and Put a fake smile on her face .

Here's your ice cream " Aviraj offered her the ice cream. Aisha took it and for a minute she looked at him , she felt bad for him .

You okay " Aviraj asked .
Yes yes am good " she replied and fakes smile .

🕊️🕊️

Jay dropped Trisha and Aviraj at their home and drove back to his home .
As soon as they came home , Aisha goes straight to her room . She just wants some peace and she can get that peace only in her comfort space. Well her real comfort space is in surya's arms but that's not possible now .
She sits on the floor thinking about all the things Trisha said , she never meant to broke Aviraj's heart , he was the most sweetest person in her life , she really loves him but as a friend, she never looked at him in that way . She felt bad that because of her Aviraj goes through all this.

Tring tring tring her phone rang it was Surya ....
She cuts the call as she don't want him to hear her sobs , even if she tried to control she can never hides her cries from him .

Her phone again rang. She took a deep breath and picks up the call .

Aisha " Surya speak but all he got silence.

Aisha are you there " he again urged and she again replied with silence.

Jana you're scaring me , are you okay " he got worried.

Y...yes I am okay" she replied.

Your voice is low , have cried " Surya with just 4 words of her recognise her state .

No i didn't " she took a deep breath.

You drink water and lie on your bed don't sit at the floor, I am coming in 5 mins " he instructed.

No... " She was to about denied but he cuts the call