Chapter 7 The obsession

Surya's pov

I came back home after dropping her , I was in my room lying on my bed thinking about her , I can still sense her hands in my hands, it's feel good to have this feeling, to feel her , I am having mixed feelings at this time , on one side I am happy that I met her today , thanks to that puppy because of whom I met her but on one side I am feeling devastated and sad for whatever happened with her , she looks so scared and fragile. I don't know why I am having these feelings I am just confused.

Ahhhh fuck " i said getting up from my bed.

Avinash came in my room .

Hey I wanna ask you something " he said.

Hmm ask" i said .

How did you know where her house was , did you know her" he asked.

Well its a long story" i said .

I am free " he said .

I told him everything the way I met her in the morning everything that happened at gym and at yoga classes.

Woah this looks like a whole movie" he said getting excited jumping.

Are you mad or what" i said pushing him into the bed .

Whatt Surya " he shouted .

Move him " i said lying on the bed beside him .

Well done you like her" he asked.

I don't know if I like her or not , but the way she cried today ached my heart , it's like every year her eyes fall results in piercing into my heart " i said . I was so confused with my feelings but I am damn sure that I will never let her cry again.

So what are you gonna do now" he asked.

I don't know man " i said .

Aisha's pov

I get inside the house , Nisha and dad must be already slept by now , i slowly walked to my room .

You came late, I was waiting" dad said sitting at the couch. He was still awake waiting for me .

I turned around and he signalled me to sit with him . I sat beside him .

Why didn't you sleep, you don't need to worry for me " I asked .

I thought you'll left me again" he said and I looked into his eyes I can sense that pain and worry in his eyes .

I know Aisha you have now bound yourself, you have now no love left in your heart , you have now had broke all you relation with every single human being on this Earth, but I also know that on one day you'll surely will believe in love again and you'll be happy again " he said caressing my head.

That's what you believe dad but I don't think I can love again and set my heart free" i said .

I know you'll not but your heart will , it will surely will beat again for someone " he said smiling still caressing my head.

I should sleep now" i said getting up from the couch.

Okk good night" he said .

Hmmm " i hummed. Going towards my room.

I lie on my bed , my eyes were really tired, I wanna sleep but if I sleep then that nightmare will come and again everything bad will happen. I know for sure what will happen if I sleep now but still I closed my eyes giving them peace as they just want to be shut for some time ,

It's okk I'll handle it " i said and i dozed off into sleep.

Surya's pov

I completed my 7 km run of the morning I wasn't tired yet but I stopped running and i go to gym I just want to see her , I just want a glance of her . I get inside the gym and there she was doing standing infront of the pull up machine trying to hold it she was jumping to catch , it would be very difficult for her to catch that as she's a little short,

How cute " i said looking at her , i walked towards her .

May I help you" i said to her , i stand beside her.

No I'll handle " she said and she started jumping to hold it , though she said she'll handle it but it looks like she can't..

I just looked her for a minute and then I picked her up from her waist.

What are you doing" she said angrily.

Now hold it " i said , she first looked at me angrily but after then she hold the pull up bar . I helped her in doing pull ups .

I told you I'll handle it" she said .

I know you will I just want to pick you up" i whispered.

What " she asked

No nothing" i said .

After 10 pull ups she feels tired and she told me to put her down , i put her down .she gave me a warm smile.

Thank you " she said.

For what for today or for yesterday" i said.

For both " she said .

It's okk stranger" i said giving her a smile.

My name is not stranger " she said annoyingly.

Well I don't know your name , so I gave a name to you myself " i said .

Didn't you heard at the yoga classes" she said.

Leave yoga classes, you never told me your name yourself " i said.

Okk okk , I am Aisha sharma" she said forwarding her right hand to do handshake.

I am Surya singh " i said, shaking her hand.

Btw thank you so much for helping me yesterday, I was really scared " she said.

I know you were scared, the way you held my hand so tightly yesterday, it seems that you don't wanna leave that hand " i said .

No it's not like I wanna held your hand , I was just scared" she said .

But it didn't seem like that .... It ok I mean who doesn't want to held Surya singh's hand " i said teasing her.

Aren't you bit obsessed with yourself" she said getting annoyed.

Why do you want me to get obsessed with you" i said having a teasing smile on my face. I don't why I said this , am i flirting with her it's not me ....

Forget it" she said walking beside me .

I saw her walking embracing her , her wavy hair , the way she cools her off after feeling sweaty , the way she was trying to hold the pull bar by jumping, the way she smile, ohh my god am i obsessed with her .

Stop Surya" i said to my inner self who was just staring her like a stalker.

🕊️🕊️

I was done with my 2 hrs exercise, I drank water , I looked around to check on her , I saw her talking to the trainer, i walked towards her .

No this is so hard " she said

But this is the part of your gym routine" said the trainer.

What happened " I asked standing beside her

She's is saying that she'll not do leg exercise" said the trainer.

I am already feeling exhausted I'll do it tomorrow " she said .

It's okk if she doesn't want , don't force her" i said to the trainer.

Okk if you say " said the trainer.

I don't need your help " she said .

I know you don't need my help but its always the opposite, i end up helping you " i said.

I.... " She was saying but I cut her off.

See at the yoga Aisha " i said and walked outside the gym .