Chapter 17 First kiss

Aisha's pov

                  Aisha's pov

After a very long and good therapy session, bhaii came to pick me up , he apologized to me for his behaviour but he's still adamant on his decision of me being friends with Surya . I don't know why he doesn't like him , I mean he had met him only once . Well I don't know about bhaii but i like him very much and maybe I am falling for him . It's a very strange feeling, I have never felt this way from past years no one except him had made me feel this special, all i think was that people are coward and they can't hold on to their loved ones and eventually in the end they left we'll that is what have my loved ones did to me.....

I was now lying on my bed staring the ceiling in the dark , cool air coming from the window giving me goosebumps.
Thinking about him , I was thinking that whether he feel about me the way now I am feeling for him , with all these thinking i closed my eyes and i fell asleep.....

🕊️🕊️
I woke up in the morning lying on my bed fully covered with the quilt. Sun rays coming on my face from the window. Birds chirping, i sat back on the bed realising the fact that i slept , i slept peacefully god knows after how many days .....
My phone buzzed off I woke up from my thoughts. I checked the phone. It was a message from him .

Surya = morning princess , meet you at the gym .
Aisha = morning Mr. Soldier.

I put my phone aside after texting him back and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face , brushed my teeth and I wore my gym clothes . I goes downstairs and I was heading towards the main door when ..

Am coming with you " bhaii called of from my back . I turned around to see him .

Bhaii " i asserted.

Wait for 5 min , I'll come after changing " he said and then goes straight to his room .

I waited for him 5 mins and he came wearing his track suit . We both sat in his car and he started driving. I just don't want another interaction of him and Surya

Aisha = bhaii is coming with me , just try to stay away from him and me also 😏

Surya = I can assure about him but staying away from you ..... Not possible.

Aisha = I am not kidding understand plzz..

Surya = fine don't worry princess.

I put my phone down in my pocket after texting him and by the time we reached at the gym .

You go inside I'll come after parking " bhaii said to me and I got off from the car .

I goes inside and I saw Surya doing pull ups .... He looks damn hot , the sweat running from his forehead to his body downward. His strenuous muscle oggling out from his tshirt . Broad shoulder . Perfect height.....

Hayee mera fauji " i whispered gazing him .

Why are you standing here" bhaii said interrupting me from staring him .

Ammm no nothing lets do workout " i hesitated.

Bhaii helped me in doing my workout and me and Surya were talking through our eyes , stealing glimpse of each other .

Done" bhaii asked me i nooded finishing my last exercise.

We both headed towards the main door. I was walking behind bhaii , I turned around to see him only to find him already looking at me .

He smiled
I smiled back

🕊️🕊️

We came home from gym and I took a bath and wore my jeans and sweatshirt. I goes in the dinning area everyone was already present at their reserved seat . I sat on mine

Jay ... Aisha , you both please don't go anywhere today , your uncle is coming, he had just came from US and he wants to see you both " said dad.

But never met him " said bhaii .

Yes you met him when you were a kid ... Maybe you don't remember , be at home so you'll remember next time " he mocked him and a chuckle left from my mouth .

Okay dad " i obeyed him .

                   Author's pov

                   Author's pov

After a long reunion of her father and her uncle, she came to her room . It was evening time and she had missed the yoga classes today , so now she's on her way to Neha's home , she texted Surya that she'll be missing the classes earlier in the afternoon and that she'll only go to the therapy session. She wore her comfort clothes ( a hoodie and a straight fight jeans) . She walked towards Neha's house and after the 15 min walk she came at her house and she saw Surya standing there infront of Neha's house with folded hands. Her smile widened after seeing him , her whole face light up by just one glimpse of him . She ran towards him ....

What are you doing here" she asked.
Just wanna see you " he said.
Same here " she blushed.
Amm can you skip the therapy session today we can go for a walk , i mean if you want " he said .
Ammm ok fine , but let me text Neha first " she said.

Aisha = skipping the session today will met you tommorow.
Neha = going somewhere.
Aisha = yeah just a walk with Surya.
Neha = okk call me when you reach home.
Aisha = okk .

Aisha puts her phone down in her pocket after texting her.

Chalein " he extended his hand for her to hold and she holds his hand without any hesitation. Well their love language is holding hands and talking with eyes.

You look beautiful " he rubbed his thumb on her hand while holding it .
Tell me something i don't know" she chuckled.
I love you " his eyes gazing at her .
S..stop joking" her face turns red , her cheeks glowing. She couldn't hold the eyes contact she turned her face towards the road " let's eat ice cream" she tried to change the topic.
Okk " he noticed her shy face , he didn't want her to say I love you back to him . He just confronted his feelings for her but i know that was a too casual way to express but Surya being the inexperienced lover .

They both goes to the ice cream parlour and they eat their favourite flavour ice cream. After a very warm and lovely walk and spending time together they both headed towards her home .

🕊️🕊️

They both were standing ahead of her home . Both facing each other holding both of their hand . A comfort space between them .

Bye Surya " she said but she didn't left his hand .
I wasn't just kidding when I said I love you " he hold her chin softly.
I thought you were lieing " she said .
Lies don't exist when I am with you " he said caressing her chin with his thumb." I love you Aisha and I know you also feel the same for me " he stepped forward covering the comfort space between them.
No i don't feel the same for you " she teased him .
Is it then let's check it " he stepped forward, just an inch space between them his left hand on her waist.
He was about to kiss her , she closed her eyes , she didn't push him back and he kissed her cheek . She opened her eyes , their eyes meet and suddenly a punch landed on surya's face , Aisha tripped but he holds her ..........

Will continue in the next chapter...