Dragon

At the corner of the place, three children are all under an invisible spell. It was a two cat and a dragon. Just like a lot of people, they got in this place because of the light that blinds them. At first, the black dragon is expecting to be hurt again.

But he felt that the shackled in his neck was removed and all of his wounds were healed. The place is relatively new to the dragon but he still felt wary. He didn't bother to remove the invisible spell and the separated place from the humans. There are also foods that he warily tried a while ago trying to savor every taste as he only experienced all of this today.

The Cats are kind enough to introduce him to some of the foods. They saw the dragon in his initial state. And the older cat wasn't innocent not to know what the possibility happened to the dragon All of them fell in love with sweets especially the apple pie.

The screen suddenly change. Where the dragon first saw the outside world. His eyes lit up in amazememt upon seeing everything for the first time.

“Saw A Dragon (18-20)”

There's a lot of gasp upon seeing the title. The elves are getting crazy upon seeing the title. Some of the dark elves also did the same.

Most of them saw a birds eye view of the place. Until they saw that the location is on Tolz Territory. It was written in the side too to some people that didn't knew.

“…A dragon?”
“Yes.”
“I’ve seen something similar once.”

‘Similar, my ass.’

"Me?" Choi Han ask in shock looking at the opening since of the record.

"Wait, it looks like a movie in some sense," Choi Han thought.

"Ahh, dragon-nim!" The elves literally started to worship the screen just by seeing a silhouette of a dragon. The dark elves is more tame than them but still the same.

Cale knew what Choi Han was talking about when he said something similar.
Forest of Darkness. He was talking about the vicious monsters deep inside the Forest of Darkness. Among those terrifying monsters were creatures that were somewhere between lizards and dragons.

Choi Han had killed that dragon-like monster as soon as he advanced from the middle stage to the final stage of his Dark Destruction Sword Art.

"Ahh!" Choi Han flushed and got shock upon hearing and reading the things he saw at the screen.

"How did young master know about that?" Ron ask and look to Cale with interest.

"You! You vile monster! How dare you compare the great and mighty being to a monster!" One of the elves said. He looks like he was about to attack Choi Han when they felt a heavy aura at the corner.

"Shut up all of you!" Eruhaben coldly said. Most of the elves immediately realize that Eruhaben is a dragon.

"A dragon!"

"Oh my god! I'm breathing the same aie as dragon-nim!"

"I'm so lucky to see a dragon!"

Most of them is bowing to Eruhaben without any shame. The dragons, (except a certain black dragon) not just Eruhaben look at them with disgust. The dark elves smile awkwardly and supressing to do the same.

“You did? How was it?”

Cale pretended to not know about the event, and asked Choi Han. Choi Han was the only other person in Cale’s room right now.