Introduction

It was a sunny morning. Everything looks normal for most of the people. Ron who was on his way to his young master's bedroom as the Count ask for him to call his son for breakfast.

He was prepare to wake him up as he knew it will be hard. It will take quiet a while before he really would wake up as usual. Especially if he was drunk. But it caught him off guard when suddenly, a light from Cale's room blinded Ron.

Ron's heart beat so fast as his instinct is screaming to help his puppy young master but its already too late.

--*--

It was a relatively normal day again for Alberu. Just like yesterday, he woke up early to do his paperwork's and then would definitely sleep late later. Its boring but he knew he needs to do all of this.

He was worried especially to the tension in Whipper Kingdom. Its not like he had a support like the second and third prince. He knew for himself that he is hanging in the position as the crown prince. His life in Palace is always been full of treachery. One wrong move and he could endanger all of his subordinates especially once his secret got out.

Sometimes he was asking. What if he had a strong backing too? Like the third prince who has the Queen and King's favor. But he erase it to his mind. All he could do is to work hard.

He wanted to be a king no matter what happen.

When suddenly, a light appear in front of him. As he about to call the guards outside, the light just blind him.

--*--

Choi Han is running in his fastest place. He is in mess, his whole body is sweating, and he was stench with blood of the assassin he just kill. His heart felt heavy upon seeing all the peopld he considered as his new family died without him protecting them.

He felt utterly useless. Even with his strenght, he still failedcto protect them. Whats the use of all the experience he got in thr Forest of Darkness? He wanted to cry but he can't. He need to take revenge he knew someone is behind of this attack. But why his village?

Even in his auto pilot, he actually felt the light that appear behind him. But its too late already when he look behind, the light blind him and transport him somewhere.

--*--

Many people had the same experience around the eastern and western continent. All of them got blinded by the light and were transported to an unknown place.

Ron was one of the people who recovered immediately. After he recover, which is as fast as the light fades, all he could see is a lot of people. Including the whole Henituse family minus Cale, Hans, Hilsman, and even his son. Observing the place, he could identify a lot of important people like the crown prince of Roan and Caro, the crown princess of Breck, the queen of jungle and many more. This made Ron wary because someone is capable of kidnapping this high ranking people without them knowing.

They are all confuse as he is.

"Kids hide at my back," Deruth firmly said. They are just waiting for Calr in the dinning room a while ago when they see a light that blinds them. Then they just found themselves here.

"This..." Rosalyn is trying to trace any magic in the room but couldn'g find one. It made her really worried.

Choi Han looks to the people around warily, he was juat travelling in fast pace to go in Henituse Territory to report the incident about Harris village then he suddenly got here because of the light.

All of them got abducted by the light without their subordinates or other people know. This made them fear who ever do this mass kidnapping.

"Where is Cale!" Deruth worriedly look around. Trying to find his first born.