EPISODE SIXTEEN 16:FEELINGS

CHAPTER SIXTEEN 16.

HADEEZAH'S POV.

"You should understand this better, if you work in fractions, it makes it easier and you might not even need a calculator," Avery said.

Wait, did I mention, Ava finally asked her brother to tutor us, she finally let her pride down. He's been a really good teacher and I get physics and chemistry more now.

"So, I have a basketball game in like thirty minutes, I have to leave soon, would you girls like to come," he offered.

"Don't worry I'll pay for the tickets," he continued.

"I can't come, I have basketball practice at that exact time," I said.

"How about you Avee," he asked.

"I have nothing to do so it can't be that bad," Ava.

"Awwwwn, I wish my brother was here to give me a nickname," I said.

"It's nothing I can't do for my baby sister," he said, crossing his arm around her neck and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Eww get away from me," she said.

"You and your brother are so cute," I remarked.

"Please, can we stop with the siblings' talk," Ava said.

"Let's get some milkshake instead of all this, you are so cute talk,"she continued.

"No, I won't, it's actually cute," Avery said.

OK, fine then continue, she said.

"I bet l Hadi will be thrilled to hear about the last time you wet the bed," Ava continued.

"Fine, we won't talk about it again have it your way," he said throwing his hand up in the air.

"Now that sounds like a fun story," I said, urging Ava to tell me more.

"Well, when little Avery here was eleven, he wet his bed and he took my dad's suit and you wouldn't believe, what he did with it, he then" -,

"OK, that enough,"he said, covering her mouth with his hands.

"You want some milkshake, let's go get some,"he said without letting her go.

I giggled at the scene, it made my miss my brother a lot, how I wish mom could give me a suitable explanation.

"Hadi, you want some," he asked.

"Hmmm," I said tapping my chin contemplating on whether to go or not.

"Don't worry I'll pay," he said smiling.

"OK, I'm coming," I said.

What, who doesn't like freebies.

We went together and he finally let go off her mouth.

"Ewww, did you wash your hands after the last time you took a shit," she asked, with a disgusted face.

"Hmmm, now that I remember I did not wash my hands," he said.

"What," she said in disbelief.

"I'm stopping at a convenience store right this instant, I need a freaking mouth wash," she said.

"Stop being dramatic, I was only joking," he said.

"Hmm, Hmm, Hmm", Ava let out a sigh of relief.

"You are such a drama queen,* I said.

"That's right I'm a Queen, I'm bad ass Barrister Queen," she said.

"There, there, whatever makes your boat float," I said.