EPISODE ELEVEN 11 :AWAKENING

CHAPTER ELEVEN 11.

"Who are you, you are not a student from our school or maybe I haven't met you," I said.

"I'm not from your school, I came on a camping trip with my family and happened to see what those girls did to you," he said.

"And you just stood there and watched them bully me and me cry," I said still sniffing.

In the process he let his hand out to me to help me up.

"I'm fine, thank you,"I said getting up and dusting my clothes.

"I didn't want to interfere in your school's issues, I'm Julian, Julian Petros by the way and I haven't seen a yellow skinned girl before, I guess you are not British," he said.

"No, I'm not, I'm Nigerian," I said.

"Oh you mean the country that had the best Afrobeat in the world, man I kinda like that Rema guy, with his remix with Selena Gomez ," he said.

"Yes, I think, I'm not actually into Afro beats,"I said.

"But anyway why would you let anyone look down on you like you like it, you looked to easy it's why they wouldn't value your stance and charisma, if you don't learn to stand then you will never out stand them, you I've heard alot of things about your country, many sorts of bad things happen there, but many people don't understand that your country has many good things to live for, you should prove them wrong and show them that you are not someone to be belittled because of your head cover you should let them no that you proud of it. Just so you know doing things that scare you makes you happier," he said.

I can't believe those words came out of the mouth of a freaking teenager, I was hoping he was here to add more salt to my wound but instead he taught that I'm supposed to be proud of who and what I am. Not that I wasn't already proud but it's so hard living like I am an illegal immigrant when I'm very well legal.

"You can't understand Julian I'm not white I'm black, I'm different, you don't know the number of blacks in my school they are not up to 30% of the whites, to make matters worse I'm Muslim and I use the eyepatch, I'm regarded as a pirate and a terrorist when I haven't even held a gun in my entire life. If they hit me it's not a problem but if I think of retaliation world war three is set in place,"I said.

He chuckled a bit.

"Well you do have a point, but nevertheless, you are a warrior live up to that," he said.

I repeated those words in my mind you're a warrior you should live up to that.

May be.

May be not.

"I really have to go now, I was in the middle of a periodic game, I should head over to my other teammate," I said.

Even though I really wanted to continue, the conversation with him. I took a second look at him.

He sported a striking mane of ginger hair, partially draping one eye, which added an air of mystery. His complexion was fair, with pale, milk-white skin complementing his intense hazel eyes. A small silver chain delicately adorned his neck, contributing to his overall handsome appearance.

"It's Ok I have to head back to my family anyway," he said and he smiled with his perfect looking teeth.

"Bye and thanks a lot for today I'll really take that to heart," I said smiling.

"Hey, you didn't tell me your name and your eyepatch as got me mesmerized," he said.

"My name is Hadizah," I said with a crimson on my cheek.