Chatper 3 Four/Four

The Mad Daisy

Two gaint toys have a stand off with each other. Angel take care of Catbee but she wasn't breathing so they do CPR on her. They're away from the stage and are in safe decent. "Since when you care about the humans? Have you forgotten they did terrible experiment on us? That's not like you for saving a human after what you have done~" Daisy smirk and drip of blood came down on her side lip. "I do...I don't regret killing those people...but...half of me dose. I realize I committed a unforgivable sin...until I met them...a Angel." Daisy snicker and burst out laughing. "A Angel?! HA! That's really rich...Angel here in this hellish factory? Come on.... do you really think they'll save us? No point escaping this fuck up place. We can't even leave because...he's watching us~ I bet he's already watching us now...waiting to make his moved~"

"Then I'll make sure you'll be in pieces." Mommy long legs glare at Daisy, tho the flower seem unfazed. "You're really gonna kill me?" She asked. "Yes, I can easily beat you." Daisy smirk as she walk backwards. "That may be true. If I have my sisters...you would easily beat me...tho I bet you can't beat him~" Daisy pull a rope at the side end of curtains. The massive curtains draw back to reveal box. "A box? Really?" Mommy long legs look at Daisy with disappointment. "Not an ordinary box~" The box soon play the music then a red fur attack Mommy long legs. She quickly back off as she hold red head fur creature. It's Boxy Boo. He was trying to take a huge bite out of her head. "Boxy?! Since when you have him?!" Daisy watch as she laughed. "Hahaha! I need someone to fight you so me and my sister capture Boxy Boo! It wasn't easy but we manage to...trap him. I'm sure he's too much for you to handle~"

Mommy long legs has let her guard down. She shouldn't have lower her guard, she didn't expect Daisy to be crafty. While she is busy trying to get rid of Boxy off her. Angel realize mama need some help so they use a purple handgun. They took aim and fire their harpoon purple handgun and it is a direct hit on Boxy hand. He let out a painful shriek giving mommy a chance to stand back on her feet. Daisy find it an annoying they interpret her fun. She chase after them and Angel pick up Catbee then ran away. "You human flith! You ruin my fun?! I will kill you!!!" Daisy run after them, Mommy try to stop her but Boxy block her way. "Tch! You're in the way Boxy!"

Boxy roar at Mommy long legs. She has no problem dealing with Boxy but without her left hand. She only have one arm. Plus Boxy isn't easy to take down. Similar to Huggy Wuggy, he also has brute strength but the most important thing...she need to worry about is his jaws. A single bite can easily rip her waist and crush her head. Mommy long legs must play It smart. The question is how she's going to deal with his animalistic behavior. "Okay Boxy...if you wanna be like that...so beat it." Boxy soon rum after her as he roar with his mouth wide open. Angel quickly run faster while Daisy is on hot pursuit. "Fuck! Fuck!" Angel run as fast as they can. It's insane to see Daisy is more faster then her sisters. The only way to get rid of her is to the basement. The place may not be the wise choice but there could be some items to get rid of her. Angel went downstairs and look around then went to the right. Daisy made it to the basement. She look around trying to find the human but couldn't so she decided to play a little game. "Fine...let's play hide and seek~ I'm it!" She soon went to the left as she chuckled.

Mommy long legs dodge by Boxy claw from slice her in half. She quickly try to get away from him to take more distance. So she quickly climb up to the 2nd floor but Boxy with his long spring-like arms. Stretch his arm so far that he grab on the edge then lift himself on to the second floor. Mommy long legs decide to run away from him, no point of fight to him with no arm. She think real hard what to do with him, Boxy run after Mommy long legs as he growled. There is no point of her pushing him off since he'll just get back up with those arms of his. No point of fighting him with no arm. This rate shall have a struggle what to do. Until it finally hit her. She'll use the same method as Angel did to her. The grinder, perhaps they probably have it somewhere. So she quickly looked for different rooms while Boxy Boo continues to give chase. She made it to the laundry room, no grinder but there is soup so she use one of the bleach and soap. Then Mommy long legs pour it down onto the floor. She quickly got out of the room while boxing charge but then due to the slippery floor, he slip and slam against the wall.

Poppy Playtime: The Series जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें