Chapter 3 1/?

Theater Of Hell

Angel is ready to leave as Mommy long legs watch them. "Thank you for you're time...I hope you can leave this factory..." Mommy long leg say to Angel. Wishing them good luck so they can leave the factory. "You sure you won't come with us?" Angel looking back at her. "No dear, I am afraid I might be a bit dangerous for you. I need time to think for a moment. Don't worry about me...I'll be fine." Angel didn't know what she mean by that. How can she be dangerous? Perhaps maybe she didn't want to get in the way for Angel. "Okay...but please come find me in the front door..." Angel say as they went inside. "Yeah, Be careful....you're gonna need it." Mommy look worry but wave goodbye to Angel as the train start. The engine start as they are on the move. Mommy look at Poppy. She can't see her but it's clearly Poppy somewhere inside. She know  whatever Poppy is planning, it can't good. Mommy hope they'll would be alright. She did promise them, she'll repay them for saving her.

The train is ready to leave the game station and went inside the tunnel. Angel never ever try driving a train before. This is their first time. "You good back there Poppy?" Angel say to Poppy. "Yes...I'm okay. Do you know enjoy I'm a bit surprise you spare mommy after what she did to you and me....may I ask why you spare her?"

"Huh? I mean I don't know what's going on here but she seem lost. I notice her behavior. Mommy is going insane but she look so sad. I can tell she spend time alone in the game station for so long. I could imagine 10 years pass and you hadn't seen anyone...even kids. She must have been so frustrating, scare and crazy. I will never forget those eyes she made...begging for mercy. I know Mommy is a monster but....still...." Poppy stay silent and sighed.

"You know....I should argue with you but I don't blame you. 10 years has pass since we've been in this factory. I can't believe it's 10 years, I know you have a kind heart but there are other toys who will not show mercy or feeling to you. They'll kill you if they have a chance, not all toys are like me or Mommy long legs. You should keep you're guard up my angel if something terrible happen to you...it all been-!"

Poppy is interrupted. The train shift right when the green arrow of the tracks blink to the right. "Huh?! What the-?!" Angel is confused. "What? Wait a minute, this isn't right...!" Poppy say while the train move faster. "Poppy what's wrong?! Why are we moving right?" Angel ask a question. "I don't know! Something has mess up the control of the train! We're going away from the exit! This is bad, Angel! Is there a way for you to stop the train?" Angel look around, It is useless since he didn't know how to stop it and didn't have any instruction how to stop it. There is a red lever but he try to pull it. Unfortunately...it's stuck. "Damnit! I can't." Poppy is bit worry and angry. "GRR! The train must be malfunctioning. Let me think..."

"Wait...i got it. The train is in an automatic. I guess we need to find a control room for the train. So we can have it manually. " Poppy say to Angel. The entire factory has been abandoned for 10 years. Some of the computers probably had a malfunction or too old to operate. The train move faster while going deeper into the factory. Angel walk back to the passenger cart. The train is an automatic so it probably stop itself. Angel sit on the red seat. Then saw the doll walking up to him and sit next to Angel.

"Well...so much for escaping. I'm sorry angel, I really didn't mean to mess it up badly." Poppy say to Angel. "It's fine...I don't mind but why did you call me Angel?" Poppy look at them while get bit comfortable. "You see Angel. I call you Angel because you save me from my case....I've been there for so long. I've been trap there...no sun, no wind, no grass...only the music box. I couldn't get out, the case was locked. I only just sit there, listening...watching and sleeping." Poppy hold herself with her arms. She is so uncomfortable about how long she been in that case. To her it's like a coffin with no one there burying her. "I see. I am sorry to hear that. You must be so alone in that room."